Dear all clans

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dear all clans

Postby freakns on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:25 am

qwert wrote:I never abandoning mine previous clans, mine clans unfortunatly colapsed( many members dont have free time to play) first L4D and then we try some change of name into Wild Gesse, but these fail again,and clan exist to be active anymore, then i become free agent, so i send several PM to give mine services to other clans, and also send PM to Pack, but they say that i dont have enough experience to be in hes clans,and they also want to play some trials games and i refuse, but Mythology Clan Leader Peanutsdad give me chance and put me right in fire, and i give all mine help so that Mythology increase hes strength, to achieve hes biggest success -wining CL4 Division 2 title.

im guessing you havent lack experience, they just wanted to stay active, and giving your history, pack would be long gone if you have join them :P
Brigadier freakns

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby TheSaxlad on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:13 am

freakns wrote:
qwert wrote:I never abandoning mine previous clans, mine clans unfortunatly colapsed( many members dont have free time to play) first L4D and then we try some change of name into Wild Gesse, but these fail again,and clan exist to be active anymore, then i become free agent, so i send several PM to give mine services to other clans, and also send PM to Pack, but they say that i dont have enough experience to be in hes clans,and they also want to play some trials games and i refuse, but Mythology Clan Leader Peanutsdad give me chance and put me right in fire, and i give all mine help so that Mythology increase hes strength, to achieve hes biggest success -wining CL4 Division 2 title.

im guessing you havent lack experience, they just wanted to stay active, and giving your history, pack would be long gone if you have join them :P

So when are myth going social? :P

jk.

Also BG was not f*cking around. Even before this debacle some of our members, have had unsolicited PM's from GO and ThePack. All KM has done is just bring to the attention of the wider community what has been happening in the shadows for some time now.
Image Caution: playing team games with TheSaxlad can lead to shortness of breath, high blood pressure and other-stress related illnesses!

Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Lieutenant TheSaxlad

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Postby grifftron on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:29 am

You think the pack is the only ones to do this? Please, even I have had feelers since I first started CC. Wake up you babies, if you had a solid, fun, family of a clan, none of your members would leave even for a top notch clan... If players are unhappy they will leave PERIOD. You act like you own your players.

And stop accusing players that switch clans as traitors, they are obviously looking for something new, why force them to be in a clan they are not happy with... Feel free to recruit pack players, they will not leave as they are loyal as fuc. A top clan just tried to recruit one of ours, he declined, he's happy where he is... We didn't post about the feeler in an attempt to embarrass a top three clan just because he tried to recruit our players.

Grow up
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 123
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby chemefreak on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Now, now. Let's all be civil.

A few thoughts:

The Pack did nothing wrong.

The Pack took the risk that its solicitation would go public.

The Pack does not seem to care that this went public.

So long as this thread stays civil it will remain unlocked. I feel this is an interesting topic, but a little old. Most of us have been solicited by a top or rising clan (well not me, but most ;)

I remember debating this years and years ago and the consensus was that this is how you build clans. I guess the slightly brazen attempt to take the top players from a clan is the issue. I can assure you all that this is not the first nor the last time this will happen.

Play nice.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Major chemefreak

Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Postby chapcrap on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:25 pm

grifftron wrote:On behalf of the greatest clan on this site,

We would like to give you the opportunity to give us 3-4 of your best players from each of your little sucky ass clans.

thx

-griff

So, hold on, is this a recruiting thread for KORT or TOFU. I just want to know where to direct my application. ;)
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby kmhebert on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 pm

chapcrap wrote:

We would like to give you the opportunity to give us 3-4 of your best players from each of your little sucky ass clans.

thx

-griff

So, hold on, is this a recruiting thread for KORT or TOFU. I just want to know where to direct my application. ;)

Your signature already looks fit for the Grim Reapers!
Sergeant kmhebert

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (20)

Postby lokisgal on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:49 pm

thx

-griff

How about you give us 3 - 4 of your best players instead ;) :lol:
Major lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 121
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (3)

Postby chapcrap on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:54 pm

kmhebert wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

thx

-griff

Your signature already looks fit for the Grim Reapers!

Sounds good. The less work the better. I don't need to go around changing signatures with all that work.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I just received a sollicitation from LHDD on my wall, where should I report this??? :o
General betiko

Medals: 162
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Postby bigg chief on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 pm

lmao !nuff said,this is is some new and improved shit,get over yourselves...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (21)

Postby IcePack on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 pm

This will really get confusing when someone starts the ALL clan
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
Lieutenant IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire

Medals: 104
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (12)

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 pm

IcePack wrote:This will really get confusing when someone starts the ALL clan

the Anal Licking Lovers? no clan should have such a filthy name! :o
General betiko

Medals: 162
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Postby greenoaks on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:36 pm

in Rugby League we have the All Stars, the best players from every team come together to play a game each year against an Indiginous side.
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby Bruceswar on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:41 pm

chapcrap wrote:

thx

-griff

Send it to TOFU... Looks like they need a few members ;)
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Major Bruceswar

Medals: 142
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (2)

Postby chemefreak on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 pm

betiko wrote:

This post is why CC needs a "Like" button for f*ck's sake! Hysterical.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Major chemefreak

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)

Postby Keefie on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 am

betiko wrote:I saw that keefie was a bit mad in hebert's thread, I guess it's because of riskier but he's the one who approached us.

I had absolutely no problem with that at all. I understood RTY's reasons for leaving and everything was amicable. He could return to HH at anytime.

I find GO's approach to Kmhebert unethical. GR have only 14 members, but he approaches the clan leader with an offer to him and 5 of his best players. This would decimate if not finish off the Reapers. I fully support the response he got :)
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Postby benga on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 am

chemefreak wrote:
betiko wrote:

This post is why CC needs a "Like" button for f*ck's sake! Hysterical.

Yea go with Lick button!

I LICK THIS!!
Private 1st Class benga

Medals: 173
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (16)
Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby patrickaa317 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

jigger1986 wrote:
chemefreak wrote:Oh. How did you end up at The Pack? PM? Open callout? Did you call them? Just curious.

Well since you are curious I will happily answer, its not as shady as some might think, although it may look like it.

After 6 months of leading GR (with little or no help), running 7 wars at a time, being an active member of the CLA and its former board of governers, collecting stats for FarangDemon for his ranking system, building the GR clan forum to a high level center of communication, turning a 2-7 clan into a .500+ team and boosting GR from 48 ranked (on Chucks old system) to 24 in just over 6 months I was burnt out. I decided to leave CC, and gave GR very little notice (about 2 weeks)

At this time I had no intention whatsoever of ever returning to CC....

Two months later I couldnt take it and came back. Seven days after that I missed the competitiveness of clan games.

Knowing that I could never return to GR after leaving on such shitty terms, I decided to offer myself as a free agent starting this thread....
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=443&t=156030&p=3420089&hilit=jigger1986#p3420089

The Pack leaders sent me a PM, I had some tryout games and agreed to join, offering my thanks to the other clans who showed interest in my joining.

Then fast forward to today.... when I was called a "CC Traitor" and considered an all around terrible person.
I think thats all....

-jig

A. I can vouch for Jigger on this, shortly after he left GR, him and I had some good conversations and the above story matches exactly what we talked about back then.

B. As far as other members being traitors and leaving GR for TFFS, I openly disclosed I was leaving GR and posted in the free agency. I had quite a bit of interest from many clans (including PACK) at the time and personally reached out to TFFS as they were always the most fun to play against. TFFS never sent me one PM asking me to join. Friesus, Seech & I are RL friends so they naturally followed me to TFFS just like they did when they joined the GR. Before I reached out to TFFS, Shoop & I had briefly talked about starting our own clan as if we were going to be leaders on a clan, we'd rather start fresh then try to follow what Jigger had done for GR. Jigger put in a shit ton of time for that clan and part of the reason I left after he did, was because I knew noone else in that squad could ever lead like he did so it was a great time to start fresh elsewhere.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant 1st Class patrickaa317

Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Postby grifftron on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Its touching, and true... but still some will consider you a traitor because they can't keep their own clan from falling apart and need someone to blame.

-griff
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby kmhebert on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 pm

grifftron wrote:Its touching, and true... but still some will consider you a traitor because they can't keep their own clan from falling apart and need someone to blame.

-griff

Who are you referring to grifftron? Me? You think Grim Reapers are falling apart? Hahaha we will see...
Sergeant kmhebert

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (20)

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 pm

kmhebert wrote:
grifftron wrote:Its touching, and true... but still some will consider you a traitor because they can't keep their own clan from falling apart and need someone to blame.

-griff

Who are you referring to grifftron? Me? You think Grim Reapers are falling apart? Hahaha we will see...

i looked, and looked, and looked... and there is nothing to see :(

i saw betiko trying to jump from PACK to TSM though...

Brigadier freakns

Medals: 63
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby alt1978 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Jigger is good people.

Just throwing it out there...seems like that's been covered...but it's worth mentioning he busted his ass not just for GR...but also the CLA.

If you ever get tired of being a dog...you can move up the evolutionary food chain and become a pig. I'll never figure out how cows ended up rising to the top of the CC food chain...but hey...anything is possible on the internet i guess.
Major alt1978

Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (2)

Postby chemefreak on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 pm

alt1978 wrote:If you ever get tired of being a dog...you can move up the evolutionary food chain and become a pig. I'll never figure out how cows ended up rising to the top of the CC food chain...but hey...anything is possible on the internet i guess.

Mad cow...
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Major chemefreak

Postby grifftron on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 pm

alt1978 wrote:If you ever get tired of being a dog...you can move up the evolutionary food chain and become a pig. I'll never figure out how cows ended up rising to the top of the CC food chain...but hey...anything is possible on the internet i guess.

[ACC2] PIG(23) vs RA(22)
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby alt1978 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 pm

yeah...let's ignore that griff. i'm going back to my mud now. thanks.
Major alt1978

Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (2)

Next

Return to Clan Archives