Conquer Club

CCup 4 format discussion (ver 5, p. 28)

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCup 4 format discussion (ver 5, p. 28)

Postby eddie2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:27 am

i can only ask then that since this and the clan league are the same size event are they also going to take control of that. at the end of it dako took control of this event if clans didnt like what he was doing they did not have to join a little bit like why aka did not join the clan league we didnt like certain rules so didnt join....

what i have also seen over the last 2 threads for this and clan league was that qwert was given a lot more respect than dako by the clan mods and a lot more free rope by the clan mods...

So in effect this looks like they are saying who has been a long running mod for the site been heavily involved in convos for all events and has a rough idea of what a majority of clans want has not got any respect from clan mods and i really feel sorry for this.
Captain eddie2

Postby Dako on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:30 am

Lovely. At least I could have been notified somehow. Ah, well, go figure.
Colonel Dako

Postby Qwert on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 am

eddie2 wrote:i can only ask then that since this and the clan league are the same size event are they also going to take control of that. at the end of it dako took control of this event if clans didnt like what he was doing they did not have to join a little bit like why aka did not join the clan league we didnt like certain rules so didnt join....

what i have also seen over the last 2 threads for this and clan league was that qwert was given a lot more respect than dako by the clan mods and a lot more free rope by the clan mods...

So in effect this looks like they are saying who has been a long running mod for the site been heavily involved in convos for all events and has a rough idea of what a majority of clans want has not got any respect from clan mods and i really feel sorry for this.

You are very wrong, before League,i even dont know good CD, and some of CD are on mine foe list. In proces of building CL i work togedher with comunity and almost every thing i build in Cd&F with many voting processes. Even you give sugestion for rules to be implemented, and its add in CL rules. Respect are build by work, its not given like gift.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby eddie2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:08 pm

qwert wrote:
eddie2 wrote:i can only ask then that since this and the clan league are the same size event are they also going to take control of that. at the end of it dako took control of this event if clans didnt like what he was doing they did not have to join a little bit like why aka did not join the clan league we didnt like certain rules so didnt join....

You are very wrong, before League,i even dont know good CD, and some of CD are on mine foe list. In proces of building CL i work togedher with comunity and almost every thing i build in Cd&F with many voting processes. Even you give sugestion for rules to be implemented, and its add in CL rules. Respect are build by work, its not given like gift.

qwert i think you are totally misunderstanding my post..

in your public thread if someone asked you a question were you allowed to respond to it or did clan mods respond for you (you got to respond to it.)
did clan mods demand all participants be members of cdf (no)
you are saying about votes in cdf but did clan mods get votes for the demands they made of dako (no they did not)

did they even have the common curtesy to send him a pm to say they were going to take over running this event (no)

like what has been stated dako was using cdf for votes by what has been posted in here there are 2 votes going on or happened, and there would of probably of been more until the clan mods came into this thread posting on his behalf with response to questions that had not been voted on.

even myself i made a post questioning the demand for cdf membership to get hit with it was a grudge when it was not it was because they were demanding something that was not demanded in the clan league...

dako has not been given the same respect you were given and he is a long time serving head of tech department moderator.

I held a lot of respect for the clan mods until this happened and now feel they have went on a power serge against a respected member of the community. it was uncalled for and unneeded. but think what you want and i will think what i do (with evidence in this thread to back it up)
Captain eddie2

Previous

Return to Clan Archives