Stop Archiving Threads That Are Active

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Stop Archiving Threads That Are Active

Postby kmhebert on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 am

Seriously, I just started to bring up the discussion I had with Great-Ollie regarding a war between Grim Reapers and The Pack, and immediately it gets archived. Are the clan mods protecting The Pack from criticism?

Anyway I want to formally withdraw our offer to play The Pack in clan war. They aren't really a clan so what would the point be? Going to go right down the list and foe each and every one of them. For me there is no Pack.
Sergeant kmhebert

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (20)

Re: Stop Archiving Threads That Are Active

Postby silversun6 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:12 am

Archive this old thread...
Brigadier silversun6

Medals: 106
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (28)
Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: Stop Archiving Threads That Are Active

Postby chemefreak on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:34 pm

kmhebert wrote:Seriously, I just started to bring up the discussion I had with Great-Ollie regarding a war between Grim Reapers and The Pack, and immediately it gets archived. Are the clan mods protecting The Pack from criticism?

Anyway I want to formally withdraw our offer to play The Pack in clan war. They aren't really a clan so what would the point be? Going to go right down the list and foe each and every one of them. For me there is no Pack.

The Pack requested that we close the challenge request thread since their challenge had been filled. Your insinuation otherwise is pissing ME off. So I would just shut up.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Major chemefreak

Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Return to Clan Archives