Clan Merger - EMPIRE & Agents of Chaos - yes, seriously.

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan Merger - EMPIRE & Agents of Chaos

Postby jricart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks Stash for letting me know about the pussy cat post. Since I had him foed I was not able to see any of his stupid posts!

hyposquasher wrote:I don't think I'm going to like playing with this JRT guy, either. Reminds me of angola. He doesn't have a "kill green" fetish but he does start every game by instructing his team to, "roll sixes."

Yes... thanks god this is no happening at all... I will not like to play with you at all... and tell your leader (Angola) to go back to Africa! The amnesty is not happening, and he will get deported soon!

The only way I can merge with you guys is if you have a Hot Female Member in your clan that I can flirt with, but you guys are always on a Sausage Party all the time.

JRT
WINNER of the 7,000,000 game!!! - 69 Tournament Wins!
Captain jricart

Location: Behind you, laying my corrupting hands upon your shoulders. Soon, you shall be an extension of me.
Medals: 142
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (8)

Re: Clan Merger - EMPIRE & Agents of Chaos - yes, seriously.

Postby jj3044 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Well done to all of the Empire and AOC fellas on making it sound like a joke... to those who thought like Freak... April Fool's. :)

Yes, this merger is real, and we are excited about it. The timing just happened to come at the right time to make a post on 4/1... so of course we wanted to have some fun with y'all!

This is just the announcement of the merger, but it hasn't technically happened yet. As such taking both clans off the F400 was a bit premature I think... unless THAT was an April Fool's joke, in which case I applaud you, IP. =D>
Colonel jj3044

Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (23)

Postby nicestash on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 pm

jj3044 wrote:Well done to all of the Empire and AOC fellas on making it sound like a joke... to those who thought like Freakins... April Fool's. :)

Yes, this merger is real, and we are excited about it. The timing just happened to come at the right time to make a post on 4/1... so of course we wanted to have some fun with y'all!

This is just the announcement of the merger, but it hasn't technically happened yet. As such taking both clans off the F400 was a bit premature I think... unless THAT was an April Fool's joke, in which case I applaud you, IP. =D>

Yes, and I actually love John and AoC :)
To those who tried to recruit me: sorry guys, I'm sticking with Agents of the Empire :)
Major nicestash

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby jricart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

nicestash wrote:
jj3044 wrote:Well done to all of the Empire and AOC fellas on making it sound like a joke... to those who thought like Freakins... April Fool's. :)

Yes, and I actually love John and AoC :)
To those who tried to recruit me: sorry guys, I'm sticking with Agents of the Empire :)

And Yes! Im leaving Empire cuz I hate Sausages Parties!

JRT
WINNER of the 7,000,000 game!!! - 69 Tournament Wins!
Captain jricart

Location: Behind you, laying my corrupting hands upon your shoulders. Soon, you shall be an extension of me.
Medals: 142
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (8)

Postby hyposquasher on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:35 pm

jj3044 wrote:Well done to all of the Empire and AOC fellas on making it sound like a joke... to those who thought like Freak... April Fool's. :)

Indeed, very exciting for all of us :)

More details to come!
This image cannot be clicked.

High Score: 3729 - 04-23-2014
General hyposquasher

Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11)

Postby Emmdizzle on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

All I can say is.....wow!
Brigadier Emmdizzle

Medals: 51
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11)

Postby Denise on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Awesome, guys. Good luck!
Brigadier Denise

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby swimmerdude99 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 am

Totally stoked. Once upon a time I was going through test game with AoC and Empire and had to make the decision. Now I will get to play with both clans. Its gonna be awesome!! :)

High Score: 2992
Major swimmerdude99

Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:Totally stoked. Once upon a time I was going through test game with AoC and Empire and had to make the decision. Now I will get to play with both clans. Its gonna be awesome!! :)

Same thing, looking forward to this merger a ton!
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

Postby silversun6 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:15 am

f*ck me , this is real :o :shock:
Brigadier silversun6

Medals: 106
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (28)
Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby angola on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 am

skillfusniper33 wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:Totally stoked. Once upon a time I was going through test game with AoC and Empire and had to make the decision. Now I will get to play with both clans. Its gonna be awesome!! :)

Same thing, looking forward to this merger a ton!

Yep. This is going to be a blast. I look forward to kicking ass and taking names.

Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Colonel angola

Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13)
Tournament Contribution (16) General Contribution (3)

Postby Dako on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 am

There would be some interesting wars in the future. Thrilled to meet you in the next competition!
Brigadier Dako

Medals: 115
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (20) General Contribution (20)

Postby usernamer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:35 am

silversun6 wrote:f*ck me , this is real :o :shock:

Yeah boi. Is gonna be epic :D
Major usernamer

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby Ickyketseddie on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:20 am

Empire of Chaos!?! :shock:
Captain Ickyketseddie

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby swimmerdude99 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 am

Sounds a little Epic does it not? It will also haunt you in your sleep.

High Score: 2992
Major swimmerdude99

Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives