Conquer Club

Riders on the Storm (RoTS) (closed)

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Riders on the Storm (RoTS) (closed)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Riders on the Storm got its name from the song, and because the acronym RoTS is awesome :D ;).

We started in late 2011, and have slowly gotten better, more serious and more experienced. We have grown as a clan and are now looking for new members, interested in the start of the scoreboard climb!

What we look for:

-Bronze medals in doubles, triples, quadruples, cross map and teammate medals
-97%+ turns taken
-4.6 rating or above
-Strong communication in the game chat

The above do not have to be met, but are advised as this is a competitive clan and we strive for excellence in our ranks. All members are welcome to try out, however the seriousness we will look at you depends mainly on the above, as well as background checks on your games, etc.

Our Current Lineup
emilywink
NoSurvivors
pickledmushrooms
Visigoth
xroads
rhp 1
Turu2001
Vlademir
plurple
spankimus
krysys
silvous
minoriabc
darielgi
MrPanchoVilla
Kiwi_NZ
Wizz00
windy81
Venain

If interested, please contact a clan leader (myself, emilywink or pickledmushrooms) and we will be pleased to put you through training and hopefully, bring you into our ranks! :)
Last edited by NoSurvivors on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Re: Riders on the Storm (RoTS) - RECRUITING

Postby Genoke on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:44 am

'We started in late 2011, but are advised as this is a competitive clan'
a bit strange that i haven't heard from the clan before and the clan isn't ranked yet in the F400. Does this mean the clan just became competitive?
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Genoke wrote:'We started in late 2011, but are advised as this is a competitive clan'
a bit strange that i haven't heard from the clan before and the clan isn't ranked yet in the F400. Does this mean the clan just became competitive?

I think that we've heard from them before. They've played 11 wars. Have a look: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... up=&page=1
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Genoke wrote:'We started in late 2011, but are advised as this is a competitive clan'

Yes we are. We are at the bottom "RS" :)
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Genoke on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

NoSurvivors wrote:

Ohhh, that's why i couldn't find you. i was looking for RotS. :D (way much better then RS, don't you think?)
if i had looked deeper i surely would've founded you guys in the tourney's (but didn't :? )

at the bottom?...we're playing our 3rd war now, so 1 more and we're getting our first rankings. Maybe we'll be the bottom clan by then!
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Genoke wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Ohhh, that's why i couldn't find you. i was looking for RotS. :D (way much better then RS, don't you think?)
if i had looked deeper i surely would've founded you guys in the tourney's (but didn't :? )

at the bottom?...we're playing our 3rd war now, so 1 more and we're getting our first rankings. Maybe we'll be the bottom clan by then!

It is hard to be as bad as us, mate :lol: that is why I am eager to upgrade. We have a solid group, we just need more diversity on the map knowledge area is all.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby epicgb on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi guys, are you still recruiting? I believe i meet the requirements you are looking for.
Corporal epicgb

Return to Clan Archives