Conquer Club

What's with eddie getting banned???

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: What's with eddie getting banned???

Postby IcePack on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:56 am

greenoaks wrote:
IcePack wrote:
greenoaks wrote:is eddie perma-banned or just given a vacation?

perma-forum banned

wow, how can he run his clan if he can't post?

posting in usergroups / clans is ok. no PM's or regular forum areas though

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby denthefrog on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 pm

i can unfoe him now. :mrgreen:
General denthefrog

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:10 am

I think its a bloody shame. I had a big row with eddie. I really started to dispise him so much that i even avoided the entire forum outside of Q&A for about a month and a half...
all true, i think its right he got banned, but its a bloody shame he could not find it in himself to moderate himself and lay back for a while.
i guess if you constantly seek attention, you will get it...
it was sometimes nice eddie, but it never could last. too bad
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby greenoaks on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 pm

SirSebstar wrote:I think its a bloody shame. I had a big row with eddie. I really started to dispise him so much that i even avoided the entire forum outside of Q&A for about a month and a half...
all true, i think its right he got banned, but its a bloody shame he could not find it in himself to moderate himself and lay back for a while.
i guess if you constantly seek attention, you will get it...
it was sometimes nice eddie, but it never could last. too bad

i always found him annoying. i realise he was involved in some big scalps but he created so much negativity in the forums that he probably drove people away from CC.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby BoganGod on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm here to pull on my jersey once again and pack down in the front row for battle. Touch, pause, ENGAGE.
Eddie2, was not my multi. He was not forum banned so I could return from the dead to prove my divinity.Just needed to clear that up for Bruce darling, and a few of the more credulous bovine mod controllers I forgive him his sins, and trespasses against me. CC community please bow your heads for 1minutes silence. Remember one of us who whilst having the comprehension skills off someone 1/8th his age, also had the passion of a veritably insane Cassanova for this site. I won't bend the truth enough to suggest that he will be missed, I do know that I for one will be remembering him.

DJ as you are now looking for a new God. Consider the fact that you are a queenslander, your an aussie that loves poms, and you listen to techno. It may be a stretch for you, believe in me. That will help you get over your pain, sorrow and heartache.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:38 pm

BoganGod wrote:I'm here to pull on my jersey once again and pack down in the front row for battle. Touch, pause, ENGAGE.
Eddie2, was not my multi. He was not forum banned so I could return from the dead to prove my divinity.Just needed to clear that up for Bruce darling, and a few of the more credulous bovine mod controllers I forgive him his sins, and trespasses against me. CC community please bow your heads for 1minutes silence. Remember one of us who whilst having the comprehension skills off someone 1/8th his age, also had the passion of a veritably insane Cassanova for this site. I won't bend the truth enough to suggest that he will be missed, I do know that I for one will be remembering him.

DJ as you are now looking for a new God. Consider the fact that you are a queenslander, your an aussie that loves poms, and you listen to techno. It may be a stretch for you, believe in me. That will help you get over your pain, sorrow and heartache.

You could never be eddie's multi. You are far too funny for that!
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Armandolas on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 pm

not about just about being funny, but simply to understand what is written in his post is a clear evidence
Colonel Armandolas

Previous

Return to Clan Archives