Conquer Club

CL5-Resignation

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CL5-Resignation

Postby greenoaks on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 am

chapcrap wrote:The CD's made the rigth decision here. Started games should not have to be remade. And what are you talking about with saying that former CD's were so helpful and the current ones are not? You have basically steamrolled this thing the whole time. It's been, with you in charge, and you making decisions. The CD's let you do it, because it's a lot of work and they didn't have the time to fully commit without additional help. So, the first time you didn't get your way, you quit. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the work you did put into it, but this is just like a little kid taking his basketball and going home. You can't always have your way and you aren't always right.

Does this remind anyone of when qwert decided to quit the Foundry or quit the Suggestions Forum? There are only so many forums you can still work with qwert. If you keep quitting all the forums, you'll soon have no where to go.

don't be mean to Qwert. children always throw tantrums.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Leehar on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:11 am

All the best Qwert, I apologise if matters weren't resolved to your satisfaction, but we continue to hold you in high regard, and hope you'll continue to contribute to the site in the future.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby fishydance on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:04 pm

I too wish to add my thanks for all you have done Qwert. As many have said, yours is a thankless job, and few of us will ever fully appreciate the amount of time and effort put into it.
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Previous

Return to Clan Archives