CL5-Resignation

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CL5-Resignation

Postby Qwert on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:36 am

chemefreak wrote:The issue here was pretty simple. TLW did not do the tags correctly. All the games were joined and ongoing. You told them they had to remake the games. I thought that was silly and so did TLW and OSA. So I stepped in as a CD and determined that it was not in the best interests of anyone to remake the games. You provided a list of frustrating things involving just about every clan on this site and then quit. Your decision to remake the games did not consider several factors: the effect on the clans' game loads, the effect on freemiums in those games, and the good of the tournament. I think you have made a mountain out of a molehill here.

Additionally, medal issuing for this event is going to be a bear! So having remade games that will need to be deleted complicates things to a degree that you do not fully understand. I made this clear and you continued to berate me for my decision then you quit. I really don't understand your reasoning and I don't think you ever will. You have done a great job and it is a shame this is the way it ends.

well you know best here, that why finaly you will get opportunity to take this and for first time start to care for CL5. And if you realy want to know who even play in this match,you will know that there its no fremiums in this 7 games.
I work very good, and benga also accept that game be remade , but then you harshly react..
Right now i can not recognition your very calm words, like this its not you. anyhow i make mine decision, and you make your decision, unfortunately you are CD , but this its not give you right to issue me orders in this manner,like i describe above, so all this suddenly nice words, for me not count, because i really dont have any more chance to work with you.
well this its mine last post in this topic, and i only can ask polite from you to not praise me again, please. This its better for bout.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Keefie on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:42 am

Qwert,

Is there absolutely no way that a compromise can be reached here ?

I know from just being a DD how much work is involved and it will be an absolute nightmare for someone to pick this up from scratch now. We are two thirds to three quarters of the way through, would it be too much to ask you to change your mind for the sake of the competition and the CC clan community.

Please reconsider.

Keith
Major Keefie

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Postby Vid_FISO on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:59 am

Keefie wrote:I know from just being a DD how much work is involved and it will be an absolute nightmare for someone to pick this up from scratch now.

The bulk of the info that Qwert and the DDs have been compiling (and presumably duplicating?) would be readily available in one format or another simply by asking the clan member(s) responsible for their own clans. Obviously I can't speak for any other clan but if I'm organized enough to know which maps and players were used in each match and all results to date then the majority of others would be too?

Excel does a wonderful job of holding information as you go along, a google doc even better for all to update, just leaving the DDs to make quick scans to ensure no errors rather than compiling the lot themselves.
FISO - home of the winners, FPL, SDT, TFF (unfortunately none of them play CC :-))
Captain Vid_FISO

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby angola on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:
Keefie wrote:I know from just being a DD how much work is involved and it will be an absolute nightmare for someone to pick this up from scratch now.

The bulk of the info that Qwert and the DDs have been compiling (and presumably duplicating?) would be readily available in one format or another simply by asking the clan member(s) responsible for their own clans. Obviously I can't speak for any other clan but if I'm organized enough to know which maps and players were used in each match and all results to date then the majority of others would be too?

Excel does a wonderful job of holding information as you go along, a google doc even better for all to update, just leaving the DDs to make quick scans to ensure no errors rather than compiling the lot themselves.

Just don't ask VioIet to do it!

Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Major angola

Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (19) General Contribution (3)

Postby patrickaa317 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:37 pm

chemefreak wrote:The issue here was pretty simple. TLW did not do the tags correctly. All the games were joined and ongoing. You told them they had to remake the games. I thought that was silly and so did TLW and OSA. So I stepped in as a CD and determined that it was not in the best interests of anyone to remake the games. You provided a list of frustrating things involving just about every clan on this site and then quit. Your decision to remake the games did not consider several factors: the effect on the clans' game loads, the effect on freemiums in those games, and the good of the tournament. I think you have made a mountain out of a molehill here.

Additionally, medal issuing for this event is going to be a bear! So having remade games that will need to be deleted complicates things to a degree that you do not fully understand. I made this clear and you continued to berate me for my decision then you quit. I really don't understand your reasoning and I don't think you ever will. You have done a great job and it is a shame this is the way it ends.

Can't a E-Ticket into the Admins assist in deleting the games? Then you both win. Those games are gone from history and the labels are correct on the remake.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant 1st Class patrickaa317

Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Postby VioIet on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 am

angola wrote:
Just don't ask VioIet to do it!

Definitely don't ask me :lol: I prefer to not have anything to do with excel or google doc. My computer doesn't even seem to support those documents, and I can't open or read them as it is. I have to use my own methods to keep my stats. Now I would gladly send someone the information and have them update it on my behalf.

Anyway, the above really has nothing to do with this topic.

Qwert, I'm very sorry that you didn't feel that you received the support that you needed/wanted from all of the CD team. You did an amazing job with CL5. You are a talented organizer and you put together a fantastic clan tourney. I greatly appreciated all of the weekly pm's that you had sent to me, and how you spent so much time to make sure that everything was correct and adequate. I've always found you to be reasonable and understanding in you reactions with me. You handled the TMM situation very well in SL.

Your job shouldn't have to be as thankless as it is and you shouldn't have to put up with rudeness from others. However, those things are often inevitable. In an event of this magnitude, you'll likely encounter issues/problems of sorts.

While we are sad to see you go, I understand your decision. I don't know the full story, but I can only imagine that it was quite frustrating to result in you leaving something that you've worked so hard on for so long.

I hope that sometime in the future, you will once again use your talents to benefit the clan/tourney community.

I also wish much support and the best of luck to the next person who steps up to this surmounting task.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Major VioIet

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby josko.ri on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:10 am

At first I very supported you because you seemed to listen to others' opinions and putting them together. The format which you chose is very quality one and time which you spent is appreciable, thank you very much for that.

As the competition progressed, you have made bad decisions after decisions without any common sense (ACE withdraw, Premier League with 11 clans, remake of whole set because of wrong labeling) which ruined the whole tournament joy. ACE could be merged and continued the tournament or it could be better determined who will qualify to their spot, Premier League could be organized with 12 clans, and exception to not remake games could be made, which would all be decisions with full of common sense and with goal to not mess up the League structure but to progress with minor consequences.

As conclusion:
Thank you very much for your idea of the CL5 format, and for quantity of your time spent into it, that I very appreciate.
Do not thank you for quality of your decisions during the tournament, as they were all or almost all very bad.
Brigadier josko.ri

Medals: 105
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 pm

nice job Qwert

From speaking from past with the CD'S on cl4 i totally feel your pain you did a great job i truly enjoyed the ornament and again i totally understand the clash with the CD's. They back you until they don’t agree with you then they ask you to back them and back off from what’s right. So again great job

PS

josko shut the f-ck up you cheating bastard / assclown it’s a bad decision when you don't agree with the decision does not make it a bad decision. Just because you dint like the decision or the outcome don't make it bad except in your own little tinny little pea brain of yours. You pulled the same old shit last year with me and only time you liked decisions is when you agreed with them and thought they were bad when you dint agree with them even when most dint agree with you!!!!
Major WPBRJ

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby peanutsdad on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 pm

As the leader of Mythology and a clansmen of Qwert, i want to say thank you to him, we are all very proud of what you've done. He did a fantastic job on this tournament, and while i understand his resignation, i also am very sorry to see it. I agree with what just about everyone here has said, it's been a great tournament, and i'm sure the CD's will do it justice and keep it going. If Qwert was to decide to come back to it i would be all for it, but i doubt that will happen.

As for Josko, What WPBRJ Said sums it up perfectly!!!!!
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby josko.ri on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Nice to see some old frustrated guys that I forgot are still here are back in flaming actions :-$

WPBRJ wrote:Just because you dint like the decision or the outcome don't make it bad

I believe I express my personal opinion in my comments, don't I? Should I maybe express your opinion when I post my comments? :lol:

That said, if my opinion is that decision was bad, I do not hesitate to say so publicly. He has done something good and something bad (in my opinion), which is pretty well summarized in past post, and I have been very thankful for good decisions that he did. If he wanted clap clap thread then he should name it "Clap Clap thread to Qwert" so then I would not post any comments which are not clap clap to him in order to not be off topic. As he named thread "CL5-resignation" and many players posted their opinions about his resignation, so did I.
Brigadier josko.ri

Medals: 105
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby Lindax on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:13 pm

josko.ri wrote:Nice to see some old frustrated guys that I forgot are still here are back in flaming actions :-$

WPBRJ wrote:Just because you dint like the decision or the outcome don't make it bad

I believe I express my personal opinion in my comments, don't I? Should I maybe express your opinion when I post my comments? :lol:

That said, if my opinion is that decision was bad, I do not hesitate to say so publicly. He has done something good and something bad (in my opinion), which is pretty well summarized in past post, and I have been very thankful for good decisions that he did. If he wanted clap clap thread then he should name it "Clap Clap thread to Qwert" so then I would not post any comments which are not clap clap to him in order to not be off topic. As he named thread "CL5-resignation" and many players posted their opinions about his resignation, so did I.

Sometimes one is better off by not responding.

Lx
Major Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (10)

Postby MGSteve on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 am

I could not have said it better myself, Lindax. Succinct, to the point, nothing superfluous.

I'd also like to publicly thank Qwert for all his work in CC. Like the great maps he made and all the other tireless effort he's given to us all, he did a great job here despite all the unnecessary conflict. I too wish he would have stayed with it to the end but only if it were under better circumstances. And since that was not the case, I fully support Qwert's decision to leave, regardless of the difficulty it will cause in continuing the challenge. Perhaps that difficulty can be avoided in the future with a little better cooperation all around.

And Qwert, please compare the huge display of support to the tiny rasps of discord from a very tiny minority. Kinda says it all right there. =D> =D> =D>
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant MGSteve

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby Agent 86 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:39 am

Thank you Qwert, you certainly did do a great job with the format of this competition and it was going so well. You are a great communicator and I feel that somehow due to the pressure of it all, it became too much. Yes, decisions had to made and you made it work. I wish you could continue but also understand the circumstances from your point of view.

You are great for this site and don't let it stop you from making this site better. Your maps are great and you always have worthy suggestions. Chin up and on to your next venture in CC.

My thanks,

Agent 86
Major Agent 86

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby Dako on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:47 pm

It is a shame qwert is resigning. He had time and energy to contribute to CC yet he was not able to unfold his full potential due to constraints. Too bad, we are short on volunteers nowadays :(.
Brigadier Dako

Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (21) General Contribution (20)

Postby chapcrap on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:55 am

The CD's made the rigth decision here. Started games should not have to be remade. And what are you talking about with saying that former CD's were so helpful and the current ones are not? You have basically steamrolled this thing the whole time. It's been, with you in charge, and you making decisions. The CD's let you do it, because it's a lot of work and they didn't have the time to fully commit without additional help. So, the first time you didn't get your way, you quit. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the work you did put into it, but this is just like a little kid taking his basketball and going home. You can't always have your way and you aren't always right.

Does this remind anyone of when qwert decided to quit the Foundry or quit the Suggestions Forum? There are only so many forums you can still work with qwert. If you keep quitting all the forums, you'll soon have no where to go.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby greenoaks on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 am

chapcrap wrote:The CD's made the rigth decision here. Started games should not have to be remade. And what are you talking about with saying that former CD's were so helpful and the current ones are not? You have basically steamrolled this thing the whole time. It's been, with you in charge, and you making decisions. The CD's let you do it, because it's a lot of work and they didn't have the time to fully commit without additional help. So, the first time you didn't get your way, you quit. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the work you did put into it, but this is just like a little kid taking his basketball and going home. You can't always have your way and you aren't always right.

Does this remind anyone of when qwert decided to quit the Foundry or quit the Suggestions Forum? There are only so many forums you can still work with qwert. If you keep quitting all the forums, you'll soon have no where to go.

don't be mean to Qwert. children always throw tantrums.
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby Leehar on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:11 am

All the best Qwert, I apologise if matters weren't resolved to your satisfaction, but we continue to hold you in high regard, and hope you'll continue to contribute to the site in the future.
show
Brigadier Leehar
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 134
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (15) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Postby fishydance on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:04 pm

I too wish to add my thanks for all you have done Qwert. As many have said, yours is a thankless job, and few of us will ever fully appreciate the amount of time and effort put into it.
Colonel fishydance

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Next

Return to Clan Archives