Conquer Club

FISO needs a new war!!! [close]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

FISO needs a new war!!! [close]

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:19 am

Okay, so no interest in either a poly war or one where the lower ranks get to face each other, so far anyway, both challenges remain open.

We now seem to have players coming out of our ears! This recruiting is all well and good but there's no point to it unless we have games for everyone so I'm after a decent sized war against absolutely anyone. Minimum 61 games but would be happy to go well beyond that to make a wider use of the players now available to us.

No freestyle, speed, beta, 1v1 or poly.
We will use trench as often as we want! 30 or 50 round limit.
Couldn't care less about manual and nukes, we don't use them but if you want to I don't see any problem, no issue with other settings, old or new, either.
No map restrictions other than beta, but please let me know which ones you hate and I'll see if we've got someone that knows how to play them :D

We may or may not be the stroll in the park that the higher ranked clans may think, you've nothing to lose beyond a few ranking points!

Looking for something not too far into the future, but preferably after the invite issues have been sorted out.

pm or post any potential interest
Last edited by Vid_FISO on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Re: FISO needs a new war!!!

Postby Vid_FISO on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:07 pm

War agreed with Gladiators of the Noxious that should do us until next year but always open to any challenge :-)
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Return to Clan Archives