Conquer Club

Reign Of Torment [Forming][Competitive]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Reign Of Torment [Forming][Competitive]

Postby ManBungalow on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:48 am

What bugs you most on CC? For me, one of them are bad, non-communicative team-mates. People who don’t listen, respond, and miss the occasional turn here-and-there. People who don’t know that you can fortify to your team-mate. People who attack their team-mate’s stack to get a bonus. People who attack 3 vs 2s. Maybe not the aforementioned, but are people who once move every minute, only to then slip-up with a poor move, p*ssing you off?

If so, joining the Reign of Torment may be a breath of fresh air that you and your possibly dwindling point-score need.

Reign of Torment are recruiting competent, driven, and committed individuals. Are you up to the standards of a RoT member? It’s a tall order. Sadly, your average CCer won’t make it as a RoT member.

Specializing in doubles, triples, and quadruples team-games, the Reign of Torment is a forming competitive clan geared towards showing the amateurish, incapable average Conquer Clubber how to play a real game of RISK. Therefore, Reign of Torment is an unstoppable force geared towards climbing the ranks of the CC scoreboard.

There are no rank requirements to join Reign of Torment. There is, however, one vital requirement. As aforementioned, RoT is looking for committed, driven, competant “team-players”. A vast wealth of experience is not a necessity if you are looking to join Reign of Torment. Having said that, if you’re somebody who misses turns, doesn’t listen to team-mates, and makes poor, irrational decisions, then you are not RoT-material. Are you looking to gain medals, climb the ranks, gain points, and have a good time showing the rest of CC how to play RISK? It may be well-worth your while to invest your time in the Reign of Torment.

This is the Reign of Torment. Be a part of it. Join today.
PM ManBungalow / obliterationX.

Taking all reasonable challenges.
Colonel ManBungalow

Re: Reign Of Torment [Forming][Competitive]

Postby obliterationX on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:02 am

Written by yours truly. ;)
Colonel obliterationX

Postby ManBungalow on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:49 am

Good news!

JenBear will be joining us in the ROT =D>
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby Ghost9626 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:51 pm

ManBungalow wrote:Image

What bugs you most on CC? For me, one of them are bad, non-communicative team-mates. People who don’t listen, respond, and miss the occasional turn here-and-there. People who don’t know that you can fortify to your team-mate. People who attack their team-mate’s stack to get a bonus. People who attack 3 vs 2s. Maybe not the aforementioned, but are people who once move every minute, only to then slip-up with a poor move, p*ssing you off?

If so, joining the Reign of Torment may be a breath of fresh air that you and your possibly dwindling point-score need.

Reign of Torment are recruiting competent, driven, and committed individuals. Are you up to the standards of a RoT member? It’s a tall order. Sadly, your average CCer won’t make it as a RoT member.

Specializing in doubles, triples, and quadruples team-games, the Reign of Torment is a forming competitive clan geared towards showing the amateurish, incapable average Conquer Clubber how to play a real game of RISK. Therefore, Reign of Torment is an unstoppable force geared towards climbing the ranks of the CC scoreboard.

There are no rank requirements to join Reign of Torment. There is, however, one vital requirement. As aforementioned, RoT is looking for committed, driven, competant “team-players”. A vast wealth of experience is not a necessity if you are looking to join Reign of Torment. Having said that, if you’re somebody who misses turns, doesn’t listen to team-mates, and makes poor, irrational decisions, then you are not RoT-material. Are you looking to gain medals, climb the ranks, gain points, and have a good time showing the rest of CC how to play RISK? It may be well-worth your while to invest your time in the Reign of Torment.

This is the Reign of Torment. Be a part of it. Join today.
PM ManBungalow / obliterationX.

Taking all reasonable challenges.

I like it
And i sure hate those losers that mess me up and thats why i'm a corporal so i will be more than happy to join :twisted:
And i need medals so its clear i want to join can i join?
Sergeant Ghost9626

Postby Kotaro on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm

ManBungalow wrote:What bugs you most on CC? For me, one of them are bad, non-communicative team-mates. People who don’t listen, respond, and miss the occasional turn here-and-there. People who don’t know that you can fortify to your team-mate. People who attack their team-mate’s stack to get a bonus. People who attack 3 vs 2s. Maybe not the aforementioned, but are people who once move every minute, only to then slip-up with a poor move, p*ssing you off?

For me, it's mostly those that foe for no reason, ditch out on tourament games and leave them sitting for 3 weeks, and ignoring the several invites sent to those games.

Good luck with your Clan ObX and ManB.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby MarVal on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 am

Ghost9626 wrote:I like it
And i sure hate those losers that mess me up and thats why i'm a corporal so i will be more than happy to join :twisted:

Hello Ghost9626,

Does this mean you will stop forming your own clan (The Gold Star!)?

Do not forget that the Clan section will be working in near future with the 1-clan rule, if you are familiar with that?

Grtz
MarVal
Image highest score: 2157 (Major) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
ImageImage
Corporal MarVal

Postby Ghost9626 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 pm

MarVal wrote:
Ghost9626 wrote:I like it

Hello Ghost9626,

Does this mean you will stop forming your own clan (The Gold Star!)?

Do not forget that the Clan section will be working in near future with the 1-clan rule, if you are familiar with that?

Grtz
MarVal

Sorry, forgot the rule....gl with the group and froget i ever asked to join..... ;)
Sergeant Ghost9626

Postby JenBear on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:44 pm

anything happening with this clan ? or does it take a while? O:)
Sergeant JenBear

Postby thurston.d on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:49 am

:lol:
Last edited by thurston.d on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major thurston.d

Postby Noobycake on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Please could I join this clan? I have experience playing team games already, and it's mostly what I do. :)
Major Noobycake

Postby ArkAngel4400 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Hello, im very new to playing RISK on CC, but i have played the actual board game for 1-2 years now. I have only just begun playing it online on this website and would be very keen to join a new/upcoming clan to help teach me more about how to play the game, I'm willing to put the effort and time in :) all i need is a reply from you guys.

Thanks
Private ArkAngel4400

Postby Sandstorm1903 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 pm

I would be interested. I usually stay away from doubs, trips and quads cause I cannot win with untalkative and bad players! I would really enjoy getting to know more people on CC and also getting a good perm team down to destroy everyone in the team games! :D
Cadet Sandstorm1903

Return to Clan Archives