Tournament Organizers [Social][Recruiting]

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Tournament Organizers [Social][Recruiting]

Postby NotNowKato on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Am going to bookmark topic & when I reach the requirement, will ask to sign-up, great forum idea though. Have completed 1 tourney, 1 running & 1 taking sign-ups http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=110354 :D
................."Trip on the Edge of Reality & Open up the Doors of Perception"
...Image
...........................Will be Hosting My 1st TPA Event on 24th Jan 2011
Private NotNowKato

Location: Isle of Man (a hidden away Island off the shores of the UK & Ireland)
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (16)

Postby Muerto on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 am

The best hardiest tournament with real time games ! Can you be the MASTER of REALMS ? www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=110546
Cook Muerto

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby grifftron on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 am

I want in. Have around 10 tourneys finished and 4 going on at the moment...

how do i get in?

-griff
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 123
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby amazzony on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:03 am

NotNowKato wrote:Am going to bookmark topic & when I reach the requirement, will ask to sign-up, great forum idea though. Have completed 1 tourney, 1 running & 1 taking sign-ups http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=110354 :D

Just to shed some light to the history of the usergroup then it was already created in 2007 by Optimus Prime and since then it was lead by different Tournament Directors. Just lately the whole group has got a revamp with TDs deciding to give leadership to non-TeamCC members and we have a voting system worked out for that. Anyways, we are waiting for you, good luck in running your tournaments with success! =D>

Muerto wrote:The best hardiest tournament with real time games ! Can you be the MASTER of REALMS ? viewtopic.php?f=90&t=110546

I don't think we mind a bit of advertising here, just be careful that you don't spam all forums with this :) Good luck with getting your needed players!

grifftron wrote:I want in. Have around 10 tourneys finished and 4 going on at the moment...

how do i get in?

-griff

first post of this topic wrote:If you are interested in joining the group then contact the group leader who will allow you to the group as soon as he/she has got confirmation that you're eligible to become part of the group.

But as I noticed your post in here then - welcome, grifftron!
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Medals: 113
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (4)

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 pm

amazzony wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:What about those of us who are running say 3 right now, but have only completed less than 3?

It means that you are not eligible to join the group...
Although, we are making exceptions to people who would benefit the forums.

What are the qualifications for those 'exceptions'?
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Medals: 100
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Postby jrh_cardinal on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 pm

I've got 2 completed, 1 in the finals, several others running/taking sign-ups
I'll probably PM you tomorrow, or whenever the tourney in the finals finishes
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Medals: 74
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (2)

Postby jrh_cardinal on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 pm

now I PMed you!!

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (2)

Postby amazzony on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 am

First of all, I'd like to wish happy Easter to everybody! Also I'm inviting you all join the Easter celebration with HighlanderAttack's HA's Easter Tourney-2010.

iamkoolerthanu wrote:
amazzony wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:What about those of us who are running say 3 right now, but have only completed less than 3?

It means that you are not eligible to join the group...
Although, we are making exceptions to people who would benefit the forums.

What are the qualifications for those 'exceptions'?

We don't have any qualification terms, we just take it case by case and if people have proven themselves in other parts of CC or in some other way have shown us that they are interested in being part of tournament world for longer then they are let to the group before finishing 3 tournaments. For example, no abandoned tournaments and several active ones which are ran in good speed are qualities that we look at.

jrh_cardinal wrote:now I PMed you!!

And you've been added, welcome!
Lieutenant amazzony

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (4)

Postby sdh on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 am

can i join please?
Colonel sdh

Medals: 172
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (19) Clan Achievement (21) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby amazzony on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 am

sdh wrote:can i join please?

I see you've reached 3 finished tournaments, welcome! :)
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby moldy780 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:01 pm

can i oin i have encoutered many challenges in tournement s but have made only one
Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant 1st Class moldy780

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:16 pm

I have one tourny completed, 2 tourneys recruiting, and 9 tourneys ongoing, with one or two about to finish up.. can I be let in early? Or must I wait until 2 of them are completed?

EDIT: Now 4 are recruiting.. Also, I update my tourneys almost daily, which shows dedication.. ;)

Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Postby amazzony on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:39 pm

moldy780 wrote:can i oin i have encoutered many challenges in tournement s but have made only one

Lets wait until you reach 3 finished tournament, alright? :)

iamkoolerthanu wrote:I have one tourny completed, 2 tourneys recruiting, and 9 tourneys ongoing, with one or two about to finish up.. can I be let in early? Or must I wait until 2 of them are completed?

EDIT: Now 4 are recruiting.. Also, I update my tourneys almost daily, which shows dedication.. ;)

I'll get back at you thought private message but I think that if we let you in then you'll push extra hard to finish all your tournaments? :D
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm

amazzony wrote:I'll get back at you thought private message

Thank you
amazzony wrote:I'll get back at you thought private message but I think that if we let you in then you'll push extra hard to finish all your tournaments? :D

And not only will I finish my current tourneys, but I will be making more ;)

General Contribution (1)

Postby amazzony on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 am

iamkoolerthanu wrote:
amazzony wrote:I'll get back at you thought private message

Thank you
amazzony wrote:I'll get back at you thought private message but I think that if we let you in then you'll push extra hard to finish all your tournaments? :D

And not only will I finish my current tourneys, but I will be making more ;)

You are welcome and sounds like a plan :D
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby Muerto on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 pm

amazzony wrote:
Muerto wrote:The best hardiest tournament with real time games ! Can you be the MASTER of REALMS ? viewtopic.php?f=90&t=110546

I don't think we mind a bit of advertising here, just be careful that you don't spam all forums with this :) Good luck with getting your needed players!

Sorry for that, i'm french and i don't understand all in english.
Cook Muerto

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby amazzony on Tue May 04, 2010 3:52 am

Muerto wrote:
amazzony wrote:

Sorry for that, i'm french and i don't understand all in english.

No need to be, don't worry :)
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby BoganGod on Tue May 04, 2010 5:01 am

In please
Major BoganGod

Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Postby amazzony on Tue May 04, 2010 5:25 am

BoganGod wrote:In please

You've been added, welcome to the jolly group of tournaments organisers! :D
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby moldy780 on Sun May 09, 2010 11:40 am

can u wait for me i have 3 tourneys running

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby amazzony on Mon May 10, 2010 4:04 am

moldy780 wrote:can u wait for me i have 3 tourneys running

Of course I can wait with adding you until you have 3 finished tournaments :D
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby moldy780 on Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 pm

ty

Postby dowian2 on Thu May 13, 2010 1:01 pm

What do you guys think? Am I the only person with over 3000 tournament games created that still isn't eligible for this group? :)
Major dowian2

Medals: 130
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby jrh_cardinal on Thu May 13, 2010 1:51 pm

dowian2 wrote:What do you guys think? Am I the only person with over 3000 tournament games created that still isn't eligible for this group? :)

2 organized tourneys, 3000 tourney games played. Not sure what the qualifications for an exception are, but if anyone qualifies for an exception it's gotta be you :)

Postby amazzony on Mon May 17, 2010 5:44 am

dowian2 wrote:What do you guys think? Am I the only person with over 3000 tournament games created that still isn't eligible for this group? :)

Most likely :D I'll drop you a PM later, after all the whac-ing madness ends.
Lieutenant amazzony

Next

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup