CCCW [Protection Program] {open}

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCCW [Protection Program] {forming}

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:12 am

grifftron wrote:
codierose wrote:
The Voice wrote:I'd be happy to join...if you want a mod. (well, I'm not really a real mod) If not, I understand.

that would be cool a voice from both sides of the trenchs :D

I do not think we would have a problem with you joining, codierose raised a good point, and like I said before, this is not a thread against mods, its just accountability and fighting a good fight to make sure ALL are treated fairly across CC.

And to comment on TheGeneral2112,
I have looked at your case... and because we cannot see what exactly happened in chat it will be hard to deal with this case, but myself being in chat often know that the mods are very strict on what tabs you post in to keep order in the live chat which i find OK. If you want to play a game, post in Callouts tab, you want to talk, post in Social tab, you want to get some help, post in the help tab.

But you were banned from chat? or just kicked for the day? and for swearing or what, problem is we don't know what really happened unless you saved the chat. Once we actually get formed if you would like we can take a good look at your case.

-griff

Sent you a PM as well, but I posted my question in the help tab. Then my response to the mods answer in the help tab. I didn't swear. I also then posted my realtime game request in the callouts tab about 2 seconds before I was kicked. Three lines of chat was as far as I got.

1 (Help): How do you make realtime games.
2 (Help): That's gay. I usually play on warlight and realtime games are free.
3 (Callouts): Anyone want to play a realtime game?
Then I was kicked about 2 seconds later.
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby anonymus on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:10 am

Great-Ollie wrote:Who is making sure they are doing their jobs correctly? Who is making sure they do not abuse the public? Why can they never indulge evidence?

oh! i know thisone!

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Major anonymus

Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (11)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (6)

Postby grifftron on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 am

Watchmen would have been a cool name too hehe

We are still looking for some more members so we can make this official.

-griff
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby hmsps on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:24 am

I would like to be included as much as anything for consistancy. Too many times the same cases are handled in different ways. Could it also look at the way suggestions are handled too or is that for a different forum.

Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Major hmsps

Medals: 117
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (13)

Postby grifftron on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:16 am

hmsps wrote:I would like to be included as much as anything for consistancy. Too many times the same cases are handled in different ways. Could it also look at the way suggestions are handled too or is that for a different forum.

good to have you on board.

We will look at everything and anything on CC for issues, and like you said, we would like to see a good consistency and fairness over all around on CC.

-griff
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby jj3044 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 am

TheGeneral2112 wrote:Sent you a PM as well, but I posted my question in the help tab. Then my response to the mods answer in the help tab. I didn't swear. I also then posted my realtime game request in the callouts tab about 2 seconds before I was kicked. Three lines of chat was as far as I got.

You didn't swear, but you did say "That's gay", which is extremely disrespectful. If I had to guess, that could be the reason you were kicked...
Colonel jj3044

Medals: 71
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (23)

Postby QoH on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 am

jj3044 wrote:
TheGeneral2112 wrote:Sent you a PM as well, but I posted my question in the help tab. Then my response to the mods answer in the help tab. I didn't swear. I also then posted my realtime game request in the callouts tab about 2 seconds before I was kicked. Three lines of chat was as far as I got.

You didn't swear, but you did say "That's gay", which is extremely disrespectful. If I had to guess, that could be the reason you were kicked...

Everything has been cleared up with him and the mod who banned him. Ban was removed and everything is hunky dorey!
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby jammyjames on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 pm

This appears interesting - I'm sure there will be many interesting discussions afoot.

Sign me up! :)
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby hmsps on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 am

Has this just died a death?

If we dont get something set up to act as a buffer between users and mods,l i can see this site getting out of control soon.

We currently have a mod accused of cheating (Masli) and King Achilles threatening people with bans if they start any more start any more threads surrounding this.

This as well as the total lack of movement on farming suggestions and the slow suggestion implementation in general puts people off.

Basically who is there to MOD the mods.

Should there be an annual re election on some roles

Major hmsps

Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby grifftron on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 am

This is still going to happen.. we just need a couple more members before I send in an E-Ticket...
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby QoH on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 am

If you need another, sign me up.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby grifftron on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:42 am

QoH wrote:If you need another, sign me up.

Cool, Pirlo also would like to join, we have 10... e-ticket was sent a minute ago.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 am

grifftron wrote:

Cool, Pirlo also would like to join, we have 10... e-ticket was sent a minute ago.

-griff

Also in.
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: CCCW [Protection Program] {open}

Postby hmsps on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Cheers guys let me know where and when i can help

Major hmsps

Postby grifftron on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 am

TheGeneral2112 wrote:
grifftron wrote:

-griff

Also in.

added.

hmsps wrote:Cheers guys let me know where and when i can help

Just waiting till we get our thread up. :)
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup