Conquer Club

Godless Heathen's [Social] [Recruitment] Thread

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Godless Heathen's Recruitment Thread

Postby Visaoni on Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:13 am

Caleb the Cruel wrote:
MaleAlphaThree wrote:I'm fucking warning you Caleb, GTFO. Jesus can eat my ass, God can kiss my corn hole, and the "Virgin" Mary can suck my balls... and all you Jesus Freaks can do the same. If I wanted to hear a wagon load of bullshit I'd go to Salt Lake City, not the Godless Heathens Recruitment Thread.
I don't care what your intentions are. Isn't the road to hell is paved with good intentions? Well, you don't want to go there do you? So, bite your GODdamn lip and take your generosity somewhere else. Maybe there will be a retard clan that will buy into your ancient scam.

I'm throwing down the gauntlet right off the bat. f*ck, how much of an asshole do I have to be to get you to go away?
Last edited by MaleAlphaThree on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

It took you 3 times to come up with that inflammatory comment? Wow! Atheists are smart! :roll:

No offense to the respectful majority of atheists within the Godless Heathens, simply felt like standing up for myself.

No reason you can't defend yourself, but you did sort of just insult an entire group of people based off of one person. I suppose I should treat you like one of those television evangelicals that I actually have a chance to talk to without risking being killed by a mob more or less under the influence?

I actually wasn't offended or anything, and I suspect none of us where. However, the point still stands. Don't lump us unless your prepared to get lumped yourself (and I think your going to come out of that one with the short end of the stick).
Sergeant Visaoni

Postby MeDeFe on Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:09 pm

MAT and anyone else are of course free to flame each other about whatever they like, but please do it in the designated area.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Snorri1234 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:42 pm

We need more dots!

And also people.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby Snorri1234 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 pm

We're not competitive anymore btw. We might do a few games against the JF or against eachother, but none of that silly clan-challenges-stuff.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:37 pm

Free candy!
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby Smokingdude420 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:51 pm

:shock: what you guys aren't competitive? say it aint so what happened to the clan war me and Juan were playing when I get The Elements up and running? :lol: which I only need 2 more people :D
Cadet Smokingdude420

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:56 pm

Smokingdude420 wrote::shock: what you guys aren't competitive? say it aint so what happened to the clan war me and Juan were playing when I get The Elements up and running? :lol: which I only need 2 more people :D

I'm pretty sure that I can get this clan to go all out during a religious clan war, of any kind. Maybe...

But we won't be issuing any challenges to anyone else, nor would we accept any. :)

And when did you move closer to being a clan? Only 2 more????? !!!!

Postby Smokingdude420 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:00 pm

lol yeah not many people have been writing their names down on the thread but have been pming me and i've been pming them because im like a ninja in the forums i come out of no where and pop up and say "hey your Pagan interested in joining a Pagan clan blah blah blah" :lol:
Cadet Smokingdude420

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:46 pm

:lol:

A pagan-ninja huh? Isn't there a new clan for that? Oh wait that was pirate-ninja, my bad.

Postby john9blue on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 pm

Huh, so the atheist clan is really happening... cool, I guess. Just don't become a clan that focuses on putting people like the Jesus Freaks down. Do whatever you want among yourselves, but PLEASE leave the believers alone. I've seen how nasty atheists can get in Chatter Box. :|

EDIT: Oops. :lol:
Last edited by john9blue on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:32 pm

john9blue wrote:Huh, so the atheist clan is really happening... cool, I guess. Just don't become a clan that focuses on putting down people like the Jesus Freaks. Do whatever you want among yourselves, but PLEASE leave the believers alone. I've seen how nasty atheists can get in Chatter Box. :|

We've actually been here for a 'lil while. No one has bumped heads yet. CALEB THE CRUEL JESUS FREAK and I have an understanding, I think we're all good. :D

Postby Smokingdude420 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 pm

john9blue wrote:Huh, so the atheist clan is really happening... cool, I guess. Just don't become a clan that focuses on putting down people like the Jesus Freaks. Do whatever you want among yourselves, but PLEASE leave the believers alone. I've seen how nasty atheists can get in Chatter Box. :|

so what i get from what your saying is your not Christian right? so what are you?
Cadet Smokingdude420

Postby john9blue on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 pm

Smokingdude420 wrote:

so what i get from what your saying is your not Christian right? so what are you?

No, I'm Christian, but I use third person because I'm not actually a member of their clan. Also, I guess I worded that badly. The second sentence should read:

"Just don't become a clan that focuses on putting people like the Jesus Freaks down."

Jesus Freaks refers to "people", not "clan". Note to self: avoid dangling modifiers... :oops:
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Smokingdude420 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:45 pm

oh ok yeah i wasn't sure but thanks for clarifying that up
Cadet Smokingdude420

Postby Visaoni on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:18 pm

john9blue wrote:
Smokingdude420 wrote:

No, I'm Christian, but I use third person because I'm not actually a member of their clan. Also, I guess I worded that badly. The second sentence should read:

"Just don't become a clan that focuses on putting people like the Jesus Freaks down."

Jesus Freaks refers to "people", not "clan". Note to self: avoid dangling modifiers... :oops:

We don't bite. Well, most of us won't unless you poke us with a stick anyway. Watch out for that MA3 though... :lol:
Sergeant Visaoni

Postby xerro on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:30 am

hey juan, you wanna make another game for me you and kronos???
Highest Rank and Score: Captain, 1828
The Last Cavalier
Sergeant xerro

Postby Juan_Bottom on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:32 am

?

Did you go and train up? :P

Sure, fire it up!

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:04 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:I'm pretty sure that I can get this clan to go all out during a religious clan war, of any kind. Maybe...

But we won't be issuing any challenges to anyone else, nor would we accept any. :)

I disagree.

As soon as you have been ousted and I am in power religious heads will roll like simulated dice, if I only had premium I would be waging a one-man war on the JFs if I had to.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Major MeDeFe

Postby Juan_Bottom on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 am

MeDeFe wrote:
Juan_Bottom wrote:I'm pretty sure that I can get this clan to go all out during a religious clan war, of any kind. Maybe...

I disagree.

As soon as you have been ousted and I am in power religious heads will roll like simulated dice, if I only had premium I would be waging a one-man war on the JFs if I had to.

I ment that we would only send/accept challenges from religious clans. Sorry...

You think that you became the Deputy by being soo cunning don't you? "Keep your friends close and........"

BYE THE WAY, If there are any JFs in here, I wan't you to know that MEDEFE is not an actual commited member of the GH. In fact, he's been asking me a lot of questions lately. And I don't have all the answers, ya know? I think he is unsure of his place in this world. Could some of you send him some information on Jesus or the Bible or whatever? I'd like to make sure that he does find some answer. Even if it isn't mine... ya know? :)

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:

I disagree.

I ment that we would only send/accept challenges from religious clans. Sorry...

You think that you became the Deputy by being soo cunning don't you? "Keep your friends close and........"

BYE THE WAY, If there are any JFs in here, I wan't you to know that MEDEFE is not an actual commited member of the GH. In fact, he's been asking me a lot of questions lately. And I don't have all the answers, ya know? I think he is unsure of his place in this world. Could some of you send him some information on Jesus or the Bible or whatever? I'd like to make sure that he does find some answer. Even if it isn't mine... ya know? :)

Rest assured that I will forward any materials I receive to you so you can determine whether they are suitable reading material or not.
Major MeDeFe

Postby Juan_Bottom on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:14 am

I assure you all that anything sent to you is fine. You are an adult MEDEFE :D .

Anyway... maybe what you really need is just someone(a JF) to talk with?

Postby xerro on Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:17 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:?

Did you go and train up? :P

Sure, fire it up!

lol, i sure did... haha
can you contact kronos and make the game to whatever settings you want??
Highest Rank and Score: Captain, 1828
The Last Cavalier
Sergeant xerro

Postby Caleb the Cruel on Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm

I've been away for awhile and this thread hasn't really grown that much. Anyways, McDeFe can be expecting a pm from a Jesus Freak in the coming days.
Corporal 1st Class Caleb the Cruel

Postby MaleAlphaThree on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:39 pm

I haven't checked on this forum in a bit either. Burn in hell, Caleb. We all know you want to. :twisted:
Captain MaleAlphaThree

Postby Visaoni on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:14 pm

MaleAlphaThree wrote:I haven't checked on this forum in a bit either. Burn in hell, Caleb. We all know you want to. :twisted:

:lol: I'm surprised. You must be laying off the steroids. Good for you. =D>
Sergeant Visaoni

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup