Conquer Club

Godless Heathen's [Social] [Recruitment] Thread

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Atheists!?!

Postby ephisia on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:23 pm

my apologies for the bad spelling...
Corporal 1st Class ephisia

Location: If lifes a one way road, I still sometimes get lost...

Postby ephisia on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:23 pm

i meant no misrespect...
Corporal 1st Class ephisia

Location: If lifes a one way road, I still sometimes get lost...

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:08 am

Ditocoaf wrote:
Juan_Bottom wrote:Fair enough.

I am seeing a pattern though, every supports this noble idea, but no one will join. Am I doomed to fail?

well, I'll break the pattern by (half-heartedly) not supporting the idea.

Things like "Atheist Clubs" kind of irk me... simply because they tend to compartmentalize atheists as just another belief system. I would like it to be more the absence of "faith", but unfortunately most Atheists like to see science as an alternative to religion, as opposed to just the absence of it. This is one reason I tend to refer to myself as an "agnostic"... not because I half-believe in a god, but because I feel it separates me even further from religion than atheism does.

That's fine. The club doesn't exist yet, so we will burn that bridge when we come to it. Calling it 'The Absence of Faith Club' is fine to me. But if your not in, your vote doesn't count.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby Caleb the Cruel on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote: Am I doomed to fail?

Actually, you are. ;)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Corporal 1st Class Caleb the Cruel

Postby Timminz on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:57 pm

Caleb the Cruel wrote:

Actually, you are. ;)

For a "Jesus Freak", you sure seem to enjoy playing devil's advocate.
Captain Timminz

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:38 pm

Caleb the Cruel wrote:

Actually, you are. ;)

Hey! Unless you are an Atheist/Agnostic, or awesome, get outta my callout!

Postby Smokingdude420 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:49 pm

that just how christians are they talk shit to anyone who aren't sheep like them you should have saw some of the crap i was getting with starting a Pagan clan :lol: some of them were trying to "save" me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cadet Smokingdude420

Postby denominator on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:41 am

I'll support you. If this ever gets off the ground, I'm in.
Lieutenant denominator

Postby Juan_Bottom on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:57 pm

denominator wrote:I'll support you. If this ever gets off the ground, I'm in.

Awww yeah!

Postby Unit_2 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm

I'm part Atheist part Agnostic, so I will join a clan if there is one for our "Religion".

I support this idea =D>
Private Unit_2

Location: Pennsylvania, U.S.A, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

Postby Juan_Bottom on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Unit_2 wrote:I'm part Atheist part Agnostic, so I will join a clan if there is one for our "Religion".

I support this idea =D>

Perfect. It's about time this is catching on. There are a butt-load of us on here.

Postby Smokingdude420 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:49 pm

so hows the search been going Juan? i see your doing better then mine cant find very many Pagans on this site
Cadet Smokingdude420

Postby Juan_Bottom on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Smokingdude420 wrote:so hows the search been going Juan? i see your doing better then mine cant find very many Pagans on this site

To be honest, I'm not sure, sir. Counting myself, we have four people who have said that they will join. But! There are a few Atheist/Agnostics who have supported me in here, but haven't said that they would join. And there are a butt-load more of us who haven't said a word. I think that we just need a little more time. I also believe that once we have our clan, others will follow suit and join up. Snowball effect, ya know?

How many are you at? There are probably more Pagans on here than would like to openly admit it. I would have thought that getting trolled by Christians would have brought a few to your defense. Good luck either way, because this is tougher than I thought. And thank-you very much for your support, you have mine too!

Postby xerro on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:40 am

Smokingdude420 wrote:that just how christians are they talk shit to anyone who aren't sheep like them you should have saw some of the crap i was getting with starting a Pagan clan :lol: some of them were trying to "save" me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a christian who talks shit isnt a christian..... [-X
i am a christian, but i am definately not a member of the jesus freaks. they sound arrogant.... :?
a REAL christian shows the light of God wherever he goes..... not cruelness and im better than you cuzz im saved and your not attitudes..... or God loves me crap........ :o
im sorry you have met fasle people who say they know God, and who have been more of a devil than a saint to you. and because of that, you sound bitter and maybe thats the single reason you think yourself a pagan... idk but, i truely am sorry you despise christians so..... :cry:
if you " jesus freaks" dont want this clan to form, then i suggest you stay out of this.... if God wants this to happen , it will... if not, then it'll fall through from their own doing... you guys just make things worse, and fuel the fire... :roll:
wwjd now???? lol
how the hell should i know??? :lol:
:mrgreen:
Highest Rank and Score: Captain, 1828
The Last Cavalier
Sergeant xerro

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Thank you for your support XERRO. Your always a positive poster.

Postby xerro on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:Thank you for your support XERRO. Your always a positive poster.

lol, whats that mean????
The Last Cavalier
Sergeant xerro

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:11 pm

xerro wrote:
Juan_Bottom wrote:Thank you for your support XERRO. Your always a positive poster.

lol, whats that mean????

You go out of your way to be polite. I have yet to see you be a jerk, and you use this---> :mrgreen: , entirely too much!

Postby xerro on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:
xerro wrote:

lol, whats that mean????

You go out of your way to be polite. I have yet to see you be a jerk, and you use this---> :mrgreen: , entirely too much!

lol, :mrgreen: is the best!!!! i have a thread about :mrgreen:
check it out.... :)
The Last Cavalier
Sergeant xerro

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:22 am

xerro wrote:
Smokingdude420 wrote:that just how christians are they talk shit to anyone who aren't sheep like them you should have saw some of the crap i was getting with starting a Pagan clan :lol: some of them were trying to "save" me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a christian who talks shit isnt a christian..... [-X
i am a christian, but i am definately not a member of the jesus freaks. they sound arrogant.... :?
a REAL christian shows the light of God wherever he goes..... not cruelness and im better than you cuzz im saved and your not attitudes..... or God loves me crap........ :o
im sorry you have met fasle people who say they know God, and who have been more of a devil than a saint to you. and because of that, you sound bitter and maybe thats the single reason you think yourself a pagan... idk but, i truely am sorry you despise christians so..... :cry:
if you " jesus freaks" dont want this clan to form, then i suggest you stay out of this.... if God wants this to happen , it will... if not, then it'll fall through from their own doing... you guys just make things worse, and fuel the fire... :roll:
wwjd now???? lol

Wow... Ignorance on a soapbox...

I thought you said you were done with religious conversations. A Christian who lies?!?! Say it ain't so!
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Smokingdude420 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: there was so much i could have said in here about this Christian but i didn't to....what i put in my forum about him was funny enough and got him out of my forum :lol:
Cadet Smokingdude420

Postby Caleb the Cruel on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:50 am

xerro wrote:a christian who talks shit isnt a christian..... [-X
wwjd now???? lol

I really hate to sidetrack this thread, but as moderator of the esteemed & respected JFC, it is my duty to straighten out the falsehoods in this statement.

#1. Who are you to judge who is and isn't a Christian? Just because somebody speaks poorly does not mean he never has love for God! Humans sin! Christians are human! Get over it!
#2. We sound arrogant, eh? Well sir, I find you to be arrogant. There, now we've both judged each other & we've both sinned. Look what you've done! [-X :D
#3. God loves all, and all REAL Christians know that. But what is a REAL Christian? Who are you to determine who a REAL Christian is? Also due to the fact Jesus loves all, it is a true statement when one says "God loves me"! The JFC does show the light of God, however it seems you may be too blind to see it. :o I am no better than anybody else. I have sinned and therefore desevre eternal damnation. However it is by the grace of God that I am saved. Therefore it is God who is good, not I.
#4. All members of the JFC have respect for atheists, pagans, and members of any other religion. Yes, atheism is a religion. Yes, they do seem slightly bitter, however God can help them. ;)
#5. Just for the record, sir, I was the FIRST person to show support foe the formation of this group. Due to the fact I am the sole Jesus Freak to post in this thread to date, it is not the JFC showing dislike for this group. In fact it is their fellow atheists who have shown disapproval of this group, not Chrsitians and especially not the Jesus Freaks Clan! Get you facts straight or else you'll keep looking silly and creating righteous anger within my soul. :x You are correct in one thing though, God's plan will win!
#6. What Would Jesus Do, eh? Well I'm not Jesus but I've got a feeling he wouldn't lie about his followers within the JFC! :^o

To continue on the correct track, please go this way. :arrow:
Corporal 1st Class Caleb the Cruel

Postby Juan_Bottom on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:33 am

You guys are destroying my callout. Now I have to bump it all covered in Christain and Wiccan graffiti. I'm not calling-out-to make enemies, just a clan yo.

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 am

Caleb the Cruel wrote:#4. All members of the JFC have respect for atheists, pagans, and members of any other religion. Yes, atheism is a religion. Yes, they do seem slightly bitter, however God can help them. ;)

Indeed, just as not playing tennis is a sport.
For some reason most people seem to be against the idea of a "not playing tennis" world cup though. Must be bigots or something.

Also, yeah, I`d join the clan.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:42 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:Also, yeah, I`d join the clan.

Deal! Check Into Cash!

Also, yeah not religion.

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:57 am

So this is where we're at, at the moment.

• JUAN_BOTTOM
  • SNORRI1234
  • DENOMINATOR
  • UNIT_2
  • HAGGIS_MCMUTTON
  • NEOTENY
And VISAONI is a yes?
Last edited by Juan_Bottom on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup