Anime/Manga Clan [Social][Recruitment]

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Anime/Manga Clan

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Good luck with it. We just had one, but it was closed due to inactivity as Ga7 pointed out. People rarely, if ever posted in it after being let in, and I was the last mod/leader/whatever you want to call it, the first one up and left without saying a word.

And I guess I'll be in.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Natewolfman on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:15 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Good luck with it. We just had one, but it was closed due to inactivity as Ga7 pointed out. People rarely, if ever posted in it after being let in, and I was the last mod/leader/whatever you want to call it, the first one up and left without saying a word.

And I guess I'll be in.

added you, Well then ill have to try and keep it active wont i ;)
Sergeant 1st Class Natewolfman

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (1)

Postby jako on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:53 pm

im in. love anime and of course, the adult version as well. but i'l try to keep my mind on anime. ;)

Time to retire this much loved sig of mine with a new clan.
Lieutenant jako

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby Natewolfman on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:28 pm

jako wrote:im in. love anime and of course, the adult version as well. but i'l try to keep my mind on anime. ;)

haha nice, youve been added :)

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (2)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:59 am

I'm in.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Sierra_Leon on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:01 am

I signed up for a clan like this 9 months ago, but it died a silent death. I'll be happy to join if this kicks off.
Major Sierra_Leon

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:10 am

Yeah, go on then.
I need to know there's a better anime out there than Naruto. :x
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Cadet Minister Masket

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby FloresDelMal on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:05 am

I'm in ^^
JamesKer1 wrote:Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role?
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Natewolfman on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:10 am

updated! alright thats 8

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Minister Masket wrote:Yeah, go on then.

Can we agree that anyone who talks about Narutard in anything other than scathing terms is to be kicked out?

Sign me up as well.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Postby Natewolfman on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

MeDeFe wrote:

Can we agree that anyone who talks about Narutard in anything other than scathing terms is to be kicked out?

Sign me up as well.

hahaha, Naruto can just have its own thread that you dont have to look at, hows that :P

your in, only 1 more person and we can ask for a usergroup

EDIT: killmanic is our 10th, im sending in the request now, but if more want in you are welcome!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Sierra_Leon wrote:I signed up for a clan like this 9 months ago, but it died a silent death. I'll be happy to join if this kicks off.

Yeah, greece up and left, I took over, went alright for awhile, then just died. :(
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:50 pm

I need to know there's a better anime out there than N*****. :x

What kind you looking for?

Re: Anime/Manga Clan (usergroup request sent)

Postby SkywardShadow on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:57 pm

I'm in, though my online activity has seriously dwindled, I'll try to post every once in a while.

Some of my favorites:

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (A manga masterpiece, more brilliant than most novels)

Revolutionary Girl Utena

El-Hazard

Azumanga Daioh
Lieutenant SkywardShadow

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Natewolfman on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:06 am

the usergroup is up now :D!

go to your control panel and apply to join the group sky :)

Postby Androidz on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:16 am

Im in:D.

One PIece is the best anime out there along with..

Elfen Lied, Bleach, Helsing Ova, black blood brothers, Karas, kekkashi & and Full metal alchemist.:D
Private Androidz

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Natewolfman on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:18 am

Androidz wrote:Im in:D.

Elfen Lied, Bleach, Helsing Ova, black blood brothers, Karas, kekkashi & and Full metal alchemist.:D

its an open usergroup, so you are most definately welcome :)

Postby Androidz on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 am

Natewolfman wrote:
Androidz wrote:Im in:D.

its an open usergroup, so you are most definately welcome :)

Great=)
Private Androidz

Postby Androidz on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:22 am

Can you add me or something or must i do something? not sure how this work:D
Private Androidz

Postby Natewolfman on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:31 am

honestly... im not sure, lol, In private usergroups i could add... but this one is open, so perhaps you have to search for it and join it yourself?

if anyone knows for sure that would be great

Postby Androidz on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 am

Natewolfman wrote:honestly... im not sure, lol, In private usergroups i could add... but this one is open, so perhaps you have to search for it and join it yourself?

tried didint find a join button:D
Private Androidz

Postby Natewolfman on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:52 am

Androidz wrote:
Natewolfman wrote:honestly... im not sure, lol, In private usergroups i could add... but this one is open, so perhaps you have to search for it and join it yourself?

I edited the group to open, try now :lol: I couldnt find the place to add more players :S

Postby Androidz on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:58 am

Natewolfman wrote:
Androidz wrote:

I edited the group to open, try now :lol: I couldnt find the place to add more players :S

kk lol
Private Androidz

Postby Androidz on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 pm

lol cant belive i overlooked that button. =) im in, i found the little join button:D
Private Androidz

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:29 pm

I was about to help you there, but looks like you got it.

Next

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup