Lx challenges HLA - 1v1 - On Every Map [HLA won]

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Lx challenges HLA - 1v1 - On Every Map [HLA won]

Postby HighlanderAttack on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 pm

HighlanderAttack wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
HighlanderAttack wrote:I will take on anyone who has the guts to put up a premium membership--so if any of the above who think they can beat me in an all map show down have the guts --do a call out challenge--I put one up as well so the winner adds premium to the membership--now let's see if the talking stops and the backing up the talk begins.

Obviously, you're on. I will especially beat you at Arms Race! ;)

I have not seen any formal challenges with prizes so I will again reiterate (put up or shut up) :) and I say that in the nicest of ways.

the chat has stopped--makes sense
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (34) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (2)

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 pm

HighlanderAttack wrote:There is only one player better than me in one vs one--and I would love to re-challenge him. That is Nate The Great who did to me the unimaginable which was beat me in an entire set. I didnt think it was possible but I know it is now possible. I think u sold yourself too short Lindax--a little more time and you could have evened it up as you are a great one vs one player but you and I get to frustrated too easily --but that is the competitive nature that lives in us. Thanks for the premium--anyone that picked me to win will get a chance at the prize I offered-since we cannot have an exact score--I will do a little behind the scenes tourney with all of you--I am too busy with work and life right now but it will be soon--I will let all of you know.

Nice!! Looking forward to it.
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby agentcom on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:39 pm

thehippo8 wrote:
HighlanderAttack wrote:There is only one player better than me in one vs one--and I would love to re-challenge him. That is Nate The Great who did to me the unimaginable which was beat me in an entire set. I didnt think it was possible but I know it is now possible. I think u sold yourself too short Lindax--a little more time and you could have evened it up as you are a great one vs one player but you and I get to frustrated too easily --but that is the competitive nature that lives in us. Thanks for the premium--anyone that picked me to win will get a chance at the prize I offered-since we cannot have an exact score--I will do a little behind the scenes tourney with all of you--I am too busy with work and life right now but it will be soon--I will let all of you know.

Nice!! Looking forward to it.

Yeah, sweet HA. Very nice of you. Let me know when it happens.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby HighlanderAttack on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm

38 players picked me to win--as I said I will offer a three month premium to the player who picked the score correct. Since we ended short I was unable to give away three month to the exact score and decided to run a behind the scenes tourney for the three months. I will do one better and have a real tourney with all of you on one side--any that accept anyway--if you win your side you will get a six month premium and if you win the whole tourney which would be one more win you will get a one year premium. I will post it as soon as my four tourneys taking entries get all filled. I will send you the link.

If not interested in trying for the premium, pm me and I will take you off the list.

jrh_cardinal
mcshanester29
mr. CD
jricart
IcePack
jj3044
reptile
kachiun
mviola
thehippo8
rom_tobins
Ickyketseddie
The Cheat
JBlombier
cu chullain
tekija
sensfan
Tviorr
JohnnyMac
ikkewij
MrSping
kiboyg13
Greeley Crow
knubbel
shoop76
codierose
callmecommander
assassin07
Scorned Woman
jimfinn
heatz
Pyrhhus
cryinlion
douitashimashite
darwin68
Sparrowhawk#1
agentcom
killercheez

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (34) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby reptile on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 am

sweet, looking forward to it.
Major reptile

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby HighlanderAttack on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 am

you ready to start shoopy

Previous

Return to Callouts Archives