Conquer Club

Fruitcake and partner -v- Gen.LeeGettinhed and partner

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fruitcake and partner -v- Gen.LeeGettinhed and partner

Postby lynch5762 on Thu May 03, 2012 3:33 am

codeblue1018 wrote:Don't you guys get it by now? Ljex touched on it; he absolutely craves attention. Kind of like the drama queen in high school; remember? Let the thread die as he'll accept no challenges levied against him; plain and simple. How about someone just start a GLG thread outside of the usual C/A section; this will give the little man a hell of a rise. :lol:

The funny part of all this is he's getting exactly what he wants; see, he finally made a post as this thread was dead for the purpose of refueling it; it has worked. Brilliant GLG. Ignore this little boy people; the constant excuses, the arrogance; the all of conquer club vs me, the grown man who acts like a child, the conquer club lynch mob mentality is old.

Trust when I say he reads every little post made in regards to him; don't think he doesn't for a minute. He absolutely loves this. Let's see if the majority of CC can just forget and move on. This will rip the little fellas heart out. Why? Easy; kinda like a car that is running on fumes. Let the gas run out in the middle of nowhere; maybe, Just maybe, he'll simply disappear.

That's all folks. Try this approach I say.

CB.... I will be the first to admit that you are not on my list of favorites in the CC world and that is most likely due to your posts in our war threads. That being said, I have to say that you nailed it here!

Bravo and +1
Captain lynch5762

Previous

Return to Callouts Archives