Fruitcake and partner -v- Gen.LeeGettinhed and partner

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fruitcake and partner -v- Gen.LeeGettinhed and partner

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 am

FC - Should BW find himself indisposed I would happily stand in his place :-)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Postby jammyjames on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:FC - Should BW find himself indisposed I would happily stand in his place :-)

:lol: I wonder what the answer to the challenge would then become...
Lieutenant jammyjames

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby Fruitcake on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 am

Yet another day goes by without a real answer.

Looks like your friend is pretty much what the community thinks Bruce.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 am

Fruitcake wrote:Yet another day goes by without a real answer.

Fruity,

Honestly; did you really expect anything different?
Major codeblue1018

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby Fruitcake on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:Yet another day goes by without a real answer.

Fruity,

Honestly; did you really expect anything different?

The honest answer is....I hoped for something different.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Sniper08 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:00 pm

so is GLG declining or just dragging his feet in accepting this challenge? a definetive yes or no would be helpful from the GLG camp as his last post seemed like he back out
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (16)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby freakns on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 pm

fair enough.
BW is one of the classiest guys on this site, so there is no way GLG could have anything against him to decline this challenge. so he shit his pants.
Brigadier freakns

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby lynch5762 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:13 pm

scared is scared... although I am not sure what there is to actually be scared about. I am pretty sure that most of the players posting in this thread would play anyone at anytime. I know that I would.

The only hesitation would be about challenges with specific settings or maps that would give one or the other an upper hand but that isn't the case here. Points are a factor to some extent but then again not really. The funny thing is that if the challenged team would have accepted right away it would have been a win win. Even if they lose the challenge it is not a big deal. Everyone knows that drops and dice and everything else can play a role... sometimes we win 5 straight and then we lose 5 straight... Oh well. Even the ace pitcher of a big league team get's rocked every once in a while!

I guess this just amazes me and this whole bit about "detractors" ---- WOW!! can anyone say egoooooooooooooo
Captain lynch5762

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 pm

i think 80 posts ago I mentioned this would never happen... it will not. Lynch I know you to be a mans man... I know you are.. a good ole texas boy and my kind of guy... but you have to admit even you said

" I am not sure what there is to actually be scared about. I am pretty sure that most of the players posting in this thread would play anyone at anytime. I know that I would.

The only hesitation would be about challenges with specific settings or maps that would give one or the other an upper hand but that isn't the case here."

There are some that could care less about some stupid little 30><30 pixel graphic of rank next to their name. I think there are very few here in this thread that are like me, that would play anyone on any map at anytime.... I would require a 1 for 1 though. For the most part I see a lot of wimps in this thread.. no offense to you guys.. Its just you care a lot about a virtual rank that I cannot guess to the reasons of.

I love to win, but if you dont play you dont win.

I love to learn, but if you do not get beat at someones best you do not learn.

90% here are pretenders.

gl in life, because well in cc...
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (1)

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Good post AOB
Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Hmmm, not sure. I think he may have inadvertently offended 90% of the people here.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Postby grifftron on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 pm

army of nobunaga wrote: Lynch I know you to be a mans man... I know you are.. a good ole texas boy and my kind of guy...

Hes not from Texas...
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 123
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby lynch5762 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

grifftron wrote:
army of nobunaga wrote: Lynch I know you to be a mans man... I know you are.. a good ole texas boy and my kind of guy...

Hes not from Texas...

Damn it Chuck! leave me alone... I was on a roll for a second... I think :?
Captain lynch5762

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

Postby army of nobunaga on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Not from Texas, or montana or the great state of Arkansas, you are just another mommas boy.

You told me once you skydived or something in texas... maybe I was really drunk, but even drunk I have the very unlucky ability to remember everything.

My point stands... this is much ado about nothing.

The Generals will beat their chest about how great and tough and bold they are... lol and they will still only play their "cash" games.

CC is the only game on the web I have every played that crowned paper champs and has such a weak upper crust.
Maps Maps Maps!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby codeblue1018 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Its not about being scared of losing, it's about being scared of losing the "status" of conqueror. If he accepts this challenge and loses the majority of the games, the conqueror rank is history and once gone, it'll stay gone as he can't ranch like he used to. This is for some reason an ego boost for GLG. I mean hell, if I were conqueror, all my goals in life would be fulfilled. :lol:
Major codeblue1018

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby lynch5762 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:Its not about being scared of losing, it's about being scared of losing the "status" of conqueror. If he accepts this challenge and loses the majority of the games, the conqueror rank is history and once gone, it'll stay gone as he can't ranch like he used to. This is for some reason an ego boost for GLG. I mean hell, if I were conqueror, all my goals in life would be fulfilled. :lol:

Not true... At current ranks, team 2 could go 4 and 6 and still come close to breaking even... No offense Brucey :P :P :twisted:
Captain lynch5762

Clan Achievement (17)

Postby codeblue1018 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 am

lynch5762 wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:Its not about being scared of losing, it's about being scared of losing the "status" of conqueror. If he accepts this challenge and loses the majority of the games, the conqueror rank is history and once gone, it'll stay gone as he can't ranch like he used to. This is for some reason an ego boost for GLG. I mean hell, if I were conqueror, all my goals in life would be fulfilled. :lol:

Not true... At current ranks, team 2 could go 4 and 6 and still come close to breaking even... No offense Brucey :P :P :twisted:

Yep, true. I guess my point was in essence, points are now too important to lose as there is now no way to add to the total :shock:
Major codeblue1018

Clan Achievement (8)

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:02 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

Yep, true. I guess my point was in essence, points are now too important to lose as there is now no way to add to the total :shock:

I know but it gave me a chance to poke at Brucey and I couldn't resist :twisted:
Captain lynch5762

Clan Achievement (17)

Postby freakns on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

why? there isnt single player on this site, including KORT, that thinks GLG is good player. he may be conqueror for a lifetime, he is still going to be lousy player.
Brigadier freakns

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby jammyjames on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:57 am

In all fairness he actually isn't that bad - In fact he is very strategical and I would say he is a good player.

Only problem is he hides behind the cloak of his cheap tactics. I would love to see him accept this challenge as I feel it would be a good close battle...

EDIT: Cheap tactics part, more-so beating the system...
Last edited by jammyjames on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant jammyjames

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby army of nobunaga on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

so what are we at... 6 pages of generals beating their chests and nothing happens? lol

looool

You guys are all fucking mighty..

CC ranks are broke, the only game in the web that crowns paper champs.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm

freakns wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

why? there isnt single player on this site, including KORT, that thinks GLG is good player. he may be conqueror for a lifetime, he is still going to be lousy player.

Liar. I know GLG is a good layer. The best? Thats a whole new can of worms. He is by far, not the best. When has GLG ever claimed to be the best? Never. When I met the guy, I asked him if he was the best. He said "no, there are likely a few hundred players better than me!" You guys are just too busy flaming GLG to get it. He is a good player. He isnt the best, he just has the patience of a champion. That is all.

:ugeek:
Cook NoSurvivors

Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby sjnap on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm

freakns wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

:-s uhm please speak for yourself and not for us. For sure GLG is a good player and he never claimed to be the best.
So please :-$
Brigadier sjnap

Medals: 74
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (10)

Postby clapper011 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:30 pm

guys, try to keep it civil.
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (14)

Postby redhawk92 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 pm

clapper011 wrote:guys, try to keep it civil.

try to keep ur avatar civil :D
Lieutenant redhawk92

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives