Looking for players to start a feud with

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking for players to start a feud with

Postby fusibaseball on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 am

removed
Last edited by fusibaseball on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class fusibaseball

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 am

fusibaseball wrote:why does that bitch jefjef have me on foe i've never even played with him. and this thread is ridiculous, rhp is the only who knows a thing around here.

**ck both of you dipshits... you're both AA at best... when you learn how to actually break balls, call me.. until then, lose my number you mindless losers...+1

and in the words of the one-and-only-precious jltile1: this site is run by a buncha bitch lil kids actin like they bein adults

+ 1

Well this gets locked quick beacuse no one can have a voice
Colonel jltile1

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby fusibaseball on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 am

removed
Last edited by fusibaseball on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:55 am

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:JefJef, please quit trolling all of my callout threads as I feed it has a negative impact on those who may want to view and/or post in the said threads, much in the same way Victor Sullivan can kill a thread. Have a wonderful CC day!

before you scurry off like a frighten cockroach when the kitchen light gets turned on.....

did that wager scare you too much,
here let me sweeten the pot......what about if i win you can't post in three forums them been General discussion,C&A and "where the wild things are" or any other name they change it to, for 1 year
You still can post in any other forum.

And if you win..... i will do the walk of shame and leave CC for GOOD.

so what do you have to fear ...... stop ducking and man up?

So what you afraid of? scared that a guy like me that has the skill of a cook and cadet will beat you?

WHAT AM I MISSING AND WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN ACCEPTED?????
Major lynch5762

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (16)

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:12 am

jefjef wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:*Impales thread with corny joke*

Victor Sullivan wrote:Sorry, was grabbing a cup of coffee when some jackass in front of me convinced the cashier to divide by zero on the register. That's seven years of my life I'm not getting back. Stupid spontaneous black holes defying the laws of physics.

-Sully

Nice a post with someones quotes classic
Colonel jltile1

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 am

jltile1 wrote:Nice a post with someones quotes classic

crazyirishman wrote:We can even engage in endless 'Quote Wars' which take up endless pages cyberspace

It's probably best if you two were to foe each other and move on.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 pm

jefjef wrote:

crazyirishman wrote:We can even engage in endless 'Quote Wars' which take up endless pages cyberspace

That's funny it was too you big Jefjef and ya well you foed me long ago foe probably beating you.
Colonel jltile1

Postby fusibaseball on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:00 pm

old bitch thinks he's better than everyone. he never even played a game with me and he's got me on foe. now that's a real piece of work

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 pm

fusibaseball wrote:old bitch thinks he's better than everyone. he never even played a game with me and he's got me on foe. now that's a real piece of work

Maybe he don't like baseball lol
Colonel jltile1

Postby John Deere on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm

jefjef wrote:irishman is one of the top 10 trolls on cc... why do you idjiots fall in line?

You where the first person to post after him. So in your own description you are an idiot?
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey all, It's nice to see the fire that y'all can have as feuders with each other, that's exactly what I'm missing out on. So if you'd be kinda to take your feuds to the GD or Clan forums that would be great, as I only want serious applicants to post here for position of feudee.

Thanks

-Crazy
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm

John Deere wrote:
jefjef wrote:irishman is one of the top 10 trolls on cc... why do you idjiots fall in line?

You where the first person to post after him. So in your own description you are an idiot?

Ha ha

He is mad now :twisted:
Colonel jltile1

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 pm

fusibaseball wrote:why does that bitch jefjef have me on foe i've never even played with him. and this thread is ridiculous, rhp is the only who knows a thing around here.

**ck both of you dipshits... you're both AA at best... when you learn how to actually break balls, call me.. until then, lose my number you mindless losers...+1

and in the words of the one-and-only-precious jltile1: this site is run by a buncha bitch lil kids actin like they bein adults

hmmm.. what's the word i'm lookin for.... WORD
Major rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Ahoy jefjef!

We immensely value and appreciate your contributions to our community! Yes we are aware of and are monitoring the unwarranted baiting and flaming that some of the less valued members of CC are unfairly directing towards you.

Rest assured that several moderators and admin are currently evaluating the situation and are reviewing options on dealing with those who are disrespecting you and your contributions.

We will come to a decision in a few days on the most effective course of action to remedy and curtail this activity.

Cheers!

CC
Last edited by jefjef on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 pm

jefjef wrote:

defdef... you're the biggest fuckin idiot on this site... and yea fusi, never played this dipshit either, and he has me foed too... said something he didn't like and his vagina fell on the floor... I wonder if his husband plays on CC too..
Major rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:55 pm

jefjef wrote:
Ahoy jefjef!

We immensely value and appreciate your contributions to our community! Yes we are aware of and are monitoring the unwarranted baiting and flaming that some of the less valued members of CC are unfairly directing towards you.

Rest assured that several moderators and admin are currently evaluating the situation and are reviewing options on dealing with those who are disrespecting you and your contributions.

We will come to a decision in a few days on the most effective course of action to remedy and curtail this activity.

Cheers!

CC

awesome comment on the quote.. man, you're a sharp one....
Major rhp 1

Postby John Deere on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 pm

jefjef wrote:
Ahoy jefjef!

Cheers!

CC

How cute! The self proclaimed idiot not only acts like a mod but also acts as if he was sent a stupid ass message from "CC"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad im not an idiot... :D
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:33 pm

John Deere wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Ahoy jefjef!

Cheers!

CC

How cute! The self proclaimed idiot not only acts like a mod but also acts as if he was sent a stupid ass message from "CC"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad im not an idiot... :D

=D> this will go down in history of "CC"

:lol:
Colonel jltile1

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Colonel jefjef

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 am

jefjef wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOL8-qIYemg

(The [youtube][/youtube] tags would not work)
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
Major Jdsizzleslice

Location: Former Tech Mod :: High Score: General - 3651 :: Rank: 33
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 pm

jefjef wrote:

jesus christ.. you're a bigger dumb-ass than i originally surmised....
Major rhp 1

Postby fusibaseball on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:43 pm

what an old bitch someone ban him for being hated too much in the forums

Postby KraphtOne on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 pm

This has got to be one of the dumber threads i've seen...

I'd say I expect more from you irishman but I honestly don't.. [-( [-o< [-X
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Colonel KraphtOne

Medals: 75
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 pm

KraphtOne wrote:This has got to be one of the dumber threads i've seen...

I'd say I expect more from you irishman but I honestly don't.. [-( [-o< [-X

Yeah, because the 'Bursted Playurs' and 'I ain't got the words' threads are really contributing to the intellectual diversity of the CC forums.

Can't a person just go about looking for a feudee without JefJef trolling the thread and the community shitting on him?
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby KraphtOne on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:53 pm

I feel as though if i continue trying to start a feud i may get this thread locked...

That is to say, this ignorant thread...

:-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Colonel KraphtOne

Medals: 75
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (1)

Next

Return to Callouts Archives