Looking for players to start a feud with

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking for players to start a feud with

Postby grifftron on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 am

lol. Yes I am terrified. How about you cooks and cadets go bother someone else.

I will type this very slowly and use only simple words so you can keep up..

I HAVE ALL BUT A COUPLE OF THE PACK CLAN ON FOE CUZ I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. GET OVER IT AND GO BE WHAT YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Have a wonderful CC day!
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 122
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:57 am

Okay, so after much deliberation I would like to extend the position of feudee to Haggis_McMutton, rhp1, and KraftOne. =D> =D>

If you would like to apply for the position I am still looking for a couple quality players to feud with.
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby laughingcavalier on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 am

I dont feud & I wouldnt feud with someone whose grammar is as deficient as yours.
I have however added you to my snipe, bait and subtly undermine passive-agressive list. Consider yourself trolled.
General laughingcavalier

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:02 am

Well, I've given it a few weeks and the three player who received the position have simply not done the job... very disappointing indeed. So, as of this moment, applications have been re-opened.
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Previous

Return to Callouts Archives