jefjef sucks at risk

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 pm

jefjef you talk a lot of shit about me being foed and not reading my posts but you can't seem to leave my posts alone, especially when they do not concern you in the least

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=173099&p=3786627#p3786627

So I'm wondering where you get off on insulting my current rank, knowing that I hit major at one point and lost rank when I left the site a year ago, and will not accept my challenge?

Here's an idea: How about you shut the f*ck up about your perception of my abilities unless you are willing to face me in a series of games. That would take character, however, and it's far easier to talk a lot of shit than to back it up with action.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Mr Changsha on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am

What would a series of 1vs1 games prove? Who has the better dice? In my experience the weaker player in these things always makes the challenge 1vs1...in the hope that luck will see them through. The sad thing is though dibbun that even if you won all 7 it wouldn't really change anyone's perception of your relative abilities.

Challenge him to a series of trips or quads games, demand sunny and then you have an interesting challenge.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Mr Changsha
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 am
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:38 am

Mr Changsha wrote:What would a series of 1vs1 games prove? Who has the better dice? In my experience the weaker player in these things always makes the challenge 1vs1...in the hope that luck will see them through. The sad thing is though dibbun that even if you won all 7 it wouldn't really change anyone's perception of your relative abilities.

Challenge him to a series of trips or quads games, demand sunny and then you have an interesting challenge.


In my experience there are people who complain about luck and people who understand that risk is inherent in the game we play.

I would have no problem congratulating jefjef if he were victorious, and concede to him that his statement about me not knowing what I was talking about in that other thread due to my rank as being accurate. This whole thread started because jefjef doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut in situations which do not concern him.

QoH beat me 4-3 in a best of 7, and I was happy to congratulate him, though the bitching in the thread about "luck" irritated me. To be honest, one reason I left this site for so long and focused exclusively on chess is because of that "luck" bullshit and my extreme boredom about hearing about it over and over and over. It's just an excuse.

It goes without saying, of course, that if your clan was by my side in trips or quads on any map with any settings against any opponents we would be victorious.


Edit: an example of the shit I was tired of explaining over and over: viewtopic.php?f=445&t=153571&start=15#p3364938
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby QoH on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 am

Dibbun wrote:QoH beat me 4-3 in a best of 7, and I was happy to congratulate him

We can always do it again...
Image
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
User avatar
Major QoH
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 pm
Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:23 am

No one will complain about you going back to chess permanently ;)
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Image

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
User avatar
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 5566
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 am

IcePack wrote:No one will complain about you going back to chess permanently ;)


I try to live a life of logic, where actions make a semblance of sense. So it confuses me why you are in this thread, which has nothing to do with you, talking shit, and refusing to back it up? You want me to leave, why? Because I don't let people insult my abilities without challenging them? You want to go about the site talking shit and don't want to be called on it? If this circumstance were true, you would then be happier, healthier, and wiser? Because all I see before me is a chickenshit. Why don't you go play with your clannies against some NR's because I really don't have time for your bullshit.

QoH I'll be getting premium back in a couple days, and I'll let you know when I do as I'm interested in a rematch.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 pm

All this post is is complete nonsense. I find a ton of major flaws:

1) Brigadier vs. Sergeant... I wouldn't accept that challenge if I was a Brigadier, just a Sergeant running his mouth.

2) You claim to beat a Corporeal First Class when he got dropped Australia... He let you have Europe. He deserved to lose, no one should let someone have Europe in a 1v1. You can't use that as bragging rights.

3) You did achieve a rank om Major, but you didn't keep it very long, how about trying to keep it for a few weeks before you say you were a Major. Anyone can achieve the rank, but holding it is the key.

4) All you are is a flamer... You were trying to flame vodean in the Live Chat yesterday... Lol. It's people like you I stay away from, it makes my life so much easier...

5) You act like you are 12, so everyone is going to treat you like you are 12.
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
User avatar
Major Jdsizzleslice
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: High Score: General - 3651 :: Rank: 33
Medals: 78
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:All this post is is complete nonsense. I find a ton of major flaws:

1) Brigadier vs. Sergeant... I wouldn't accept that challenge if I was a Brigadier, just a Sergeant running his mouth.

2) You claim to beat a Corporeal First Class when he got dropped Australia... He let you have Europe. He deserved to lose, no one should let someone have Europe in a 1v1. You can't use that as bragging rights.

3) You did achieve a rank om Major, but you didn't keep it very long, how about trying to keep it for a few weeks before you say you were a Major. Anyone can achieve the rank, but holding it is the key.

4) All you are is a flamer... You were trying to flame vodean in the Live Chat yesterday... Lol. It's people like you I stay away from, it makes my life so much easier...

5) You act like you are 12, so everyone is going to treat you like you are 12.


1. It is I running my mouth? Obviously you fail to click on links, it is jefjef's apparent need to comment on his perception of my abilities in unrelated threads which caused this callout. My standard is very simple and very logical: Don't fucking comment on my abilities unless you're willing to face me in a series. If jefjef can refrain from trolling me on the forums in threads which have nothing to do with him then we can get along great.

2. The c1c had Aus from the beginning of round 1. I did not have a Euro bonus until round 4.

3. Zzzzzzzz the rank came up because jefjef implied that as a corporal I didn't know what I was talking about, so if he wants to play the rank game I'll inform him that my rank was something. Not that rank equates to skill in the least.

4. LOL are you fucking kidding? Vodean is a little kid, who yelled for mods because I said I hated him (I said this because he was spamming live chat with stupid shit), then called me psychotic and told me to ignore him, then chimed in every 2 minutes or so insulting me. If there's a chat command to ignore that dumbass please enlighten me.

5. Excuse the f*ck out of me, do I pop into random threads insulting people? Nah bra, my self esteem isn't tied to that. Jefjef thought he would get in a free shot, unprovoked, and I'm just letting him know that if he wants to f*ck with me, then let's go on the battlefield. If that's somehow childish, fine, per #1 above if he is willing to shut the f*ck up about me then I'm content to leave him alone.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 pm

biddun wrote:Image
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5959
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Dibbun wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:All this post is is complete nonsense. I find a ton of major flaws:

1) Brigadier vs. Sergeant... I wouldn't accept that challenge if I was a Brigadier, just a Sergeant running his mouth.

2) You claim to beat a Corporeal First Class when he got dropped Australia... He let you have Europe. He deserved to lose, no one should let someone have Europe in a 1v1. You can't use that as bragging rights.

3) You did achieve a rank om Major, but you didn't keep it very long, how about trying to keep it for a few weeks before you say you were a Major. Anyone can achieve the rank, but holding it is the key.

4) All you are is a flamer... You were trying to flame vodean in the Live Chat yesterday... Lol. It's people like you I stay away from, it makes my life so much easier...

5) You act like you are 12, so everyone is going to treat you like you are 12.


1. It is I running my mouth? Obviously you fail to click on links, it is jefjef's apparent need to comment on his perception of my abilities in unrelated threads which caused this callout. My standard is very simple and very logical: Don't fucking comment on my abilities unless you're willing to face me in a series. If jefjef can refrain from trolling me on the forums in threads which have nothing to do with him then we can get along great.

2. The c1c had Aus from the beginning of round 1. I did not have a Euro bonus until round 4.

3. Zzzzzzzz the rank came up because jefjef implied that as a corporal I didn't know what I was talking about, so if he wants to play the rank game I'll inform him that my rank was something. Not that rank equates to skill in the least.

4. LOL are you fucking kidding? Vodean is a little kid, who yelled for mods because I said I hated him (I said this because he was spamming live chat with stupid shit), then called me psychotic and told me to ignore him, then chimed in every 2 minutes or so insulting me. If there's a chat command to ignore that dumbass please enlighten me.

5. Excuse the f*ck out of me, do I pop into random threads insulting people? Nah bra, my self esteem isn't tied to that. Jefjef thought he would get in a free shot, unprovoked, and I'm just letting him know that if he wants to f*ck with me, then let's go on the battlefield. If that's somehow childish, fine, per #1 above if he is willing to shut the f*ck up about me then I'm content to leave him alone.


And again, you show my #5. LOLOLOL.... Grow a few ranks before you challenge. No smart MJR or above would accept this...
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
User avatar
Major Jdsizzleslice
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: High Score: General - 3651 :: Rank: 33
Medals: 78
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby codeblue1018 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Dibbun,

Why would he accept such a ridiculous challenge? What does the best of seven, 1vs1's mean as far as skill mate? It means nothing accept luck no? He loses one game and wins the other 6, he'd prolly still lose points overall. Not worth it on two fronts; points or skill. Set up team games, perhaps he may just accept, then again, maybe not. I know I wouldn't accept a meaningless challenge. Rank up mate; that also may change things. Seeing as tho you're this good, that shouldn't be a problem.
User avatar
Captain codeblue1018
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:08 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (8)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:31 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:Dibbun,

Why would he accept such a ridiculous challenge? What does the best of seven, 1vs1's mean as far as skill mate? It means nothing accept luck no? He loses one game and wins the other 6, he'd prolly still lose points overall. Not worth it on two fronts; points or skill. Set up team games, perhaps he may just accept, then again, maybe not. I know I wouldn't accept a meaningless challenge. Rank up mate; that also may change things. Seeing as tho you're this good, that shouldn't be a problem.

Agreed.
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
User avatar
Major Jdsizzleslice
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: High Score: General - 3651 :: Rank: 33
Medals: 78
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby grifftron on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:11 pm

You know what, i agree with everything Dibun said here... you have now become part of the jefjef fan club... wear it proud


Image
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
User avatar
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 3189
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Chiang Mai
Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby swimmerdude99 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 pm

How can you agree with Dibbun? would you accept this?
Image

High Score: 2992
User avatar
Major swimmerdude99
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 pm

I don't know.... I am kind of intrigued by this

I know that there is a huge rank difference and that 1 vs 1 can be bullshit.... Maybe different terms? I am intrigued by the fact that Dibbun is a chess player and of course I have no love loss for jetjeff... :lol: :lol:

That being said.... I would never back down from any challenge myself, but I will point out that the terms would have to be agreed upon.
Image
User avatar
Major lynch5762
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:13 pm
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (14)

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login