jefjef sucks at risk

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Agent 86 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Yes, they were enjoyable..congrates Dibs

86
Image
User avatar
Major Agent 86
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Cone of silence
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby nolefan5311 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:11 pm

I find it funny he calls someone else out for farming, yet posts a game showcasing his "skills" wherein he joined a 1v1 vs a freemy corporal. Isn't that the definition of farming?
Image
User avatar
Major nolefan5311
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:51 am
Location: Florida
Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (4)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Dibbun wrote:7 invites sent, noob. Don't feel bad when I beat you, Luxembourg is by far my best map.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby John Deere on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:04 pm

I can get you plenty of people to to play with you to kick his butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just like we schooled his clan ;) I would take pleasure in taking his points :D
Image
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
User avatar
Major John Deere
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: North, Texas
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm

John Deere wrote:I can get you plenty of people to to play with you to kick his butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just like we schooled his clan ;) I would take pleasure in taking his points :D


I lovew how it always turns into the pack vs whoever.. I've only visited a few callouts threads.. But I see a common trend.. If jefjef wants to accept let him. If not leave him alone. I don't understand why your clan always has to get involved. Not tryin to start shit just making a point bubb..
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby lynch5762 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
John Deere wrote:I can get you plenty of people to to play with you to kick his butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just like we schooled his clan ;) I would take pleasure in taking his points :D


I lovew how it always turns into the pack vs whoever.. I've only visited a few callouts threads.. But I see a common trend.. If jefjef wants to accept let him. If not leave him alone. I don't understand why your clan always has to get involved. Not tryin to start shit just making a point bubb..


And I always lovew ;) how people like to spout out comments like the above without knowing a single fact or doing any research...

For instance... do you realize that the apparent lack of admiration of jefjef from many pack members is the backbone of the so called "trend" that you speak of? I am sure that you don't because this rift dates back to long before you even joined the site. Here is a classic example of why we all can't help but love jefjef so much!

2010-10-05 01:06:30 - MegasWoman: good luck!
2010-10-05 01:11:15 - lynch5762: thx.. you 2
2010-10-06 03:39:45 - kiwi3: hi all gl
2010-10-06 10:34:21 - jefjef: how many consecutive sixes can you roll? Looks like 5.
2010-10-07 19:29:56 - jefjef: mmm. I'm guessing you all are enjoying the sweet dice CC is giving you so much now you joined another game... Stalking is a good way to get foed.
2010-10-08 19:37:16 - lynch5762: we just like playing doubles games and we are in about 25 of them.. nothing personal against you but if you feel like you need to foe as you threatened then by all means go ahead
2010-10-08 22:38:12 - jefjef: threatened. LMAO!
2010-10-09 07:21:33 - kiwi3: jefjef i just think youre hot. sorry didnt mean to join so many just saw doubles open with only 4 players so i joined. dont like the 3 team games
2010-10-09 22:05:35 - lynch5762: gg red
2010-10-09 23:17:29 - MegasWoman: not a threat...he has stalking issues - especially if ya kick our butts this soundly...no worries-well played :-)
2010-10-09 23:20:08 - lynch5762: gg guys

This was my first ever encounter with him and about the 15th dub game that I had played on the site. Trust me when I say that there are hundred's of classic game chats.

The bottom line is that he is a big giant baby and we can't help to point it out every chance we get. So yes, we like to give him a hard time, but we are truly hoping that we are instrumental in helping him eventually grow up!

So please do me a favor and know what you are talking about before you go spouting off comments about our clan like you did. You do not know what you are talking about and that was just a pure uneducated statement at best... (they seem to be rampant on this site!)
Image
User avatar
Major lynch5762
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:13 pm
Medals: 74
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (14)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby patrickaa317 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Dibbun wrote:my opponent can drop Aus and go first and I'll still win.

Game 11288898


I didn't flip through the thread to see if anyone posted this but the guy that you beat has a winning percentage of 38% out of 717 games. 691 of these are 1v1 on Classic. Not the most impressive person to brag about winning against. Just sayin.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Ickyketseddie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
Dibbun wrote:7 invites sent, noob. Don't feel bad when I beat you, Luxembourg is by far my best map.


+1 :lol:
Image
User avatar
Captain Ickyketseddie
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:00 pm
Location: Midlands UK
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby jefjef on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 am

Yes my strategy is horrid. I only win with this fantastic random that CC infects me with. I am also a coward and have a tiny E-penis. Please stop picking on me. :cry:
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:11 am

lynch5762 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:
John Deere wrote:I can get you plenty of people to to play with you to kick his butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just like we schooled his clan ;) I would take pleasure in taking his points :D


I lovew how it always turns into the pack vs whoever.. I've only visited a few callouts threads.. But I see a common trend.. If jefjef wants to accept let him. If not leave him alone. I don't understand why your clan always has to get involved. Not tryin to start shit just making a point bubb..


And I always lovew ;) how people like to spout out comments like the above without knowing a single fact or doing any research...

For instance... do you realize that the apparent lack of admiration of jefjef from many pack members is the backbone of the so called "trend" that you speak of? I am sure that you don't because this rift dates back to long before you even joined the site. Here is a classic example of why we all can't help but love jefjef so much!

2010-10-05 01:06:30 - MegasWoman: good luck!
2010-10-05 01:11:15 - lynch5762: thx.. you 2
2010-10-06 03:39:45 - kiwi3: hi all gl
2010-10-06 10:34:21 - jefjef: how many consecutive sixes can you roll? Looks like 5.
2010-10-07 19:29:56 - jefjef: mmm. I'm guessing you all are enjoying the sweet dice CC is giving you so much now you joined another game... Stalking is a good way to get foed.
2010-10-08 19:37:16 - lynch5762: we just like playing doubles games and we are in about 25 of them.. nothing personal against you but if you feel like you need to foe as you threatened then by all means go ahead
2010-10-08 22:38:12 - jefjef: threatened. LMAO!
2010-10-09 07:21:33 - kiwi3: jefjef i just think youre hot. sorry didnt mean to join so many just saw doubles open with only 4 players so i joined. dont like the 3 team games
2010-10-09 22:05:35 - lynch5762: gg red
2010-10-09 23:17:29 - MegasWoman: not a threat...he has stalking issues - especially if ya kick our butts this soundly...no worries-well played :-)
2010-10-09 23:20:08 - lynch5762: gg guys

This was my first ever encounter with him and about the 15th dub game that I had played on the site. Trust me when I say that there are hundred's of classic game chats.

The bottom line is that he is a big giant baby and we can't help to point it out every chance we get. So yes, we like to give him a hard time, but we are truly hoping that we are instrumental in helping him eventually grow up!

So please do me a favor and know what you are talking about before you go spouting off comments about our clan like you did. You do not know what you are talking about and that was just a pure uneducated statement at best... (they seem to be rampant on this site!)

No. No and no lol you missed what I was saying. Just saying what I've observed. I have seen 2 callouts threads (that I have not been paof but those were small) and in both (one had in fact you and jd in it as the origional challenge) you have all ganged up to beat down someone in the thread.. Not trying to attack you guys, but really.. Lol.. Kinda lame.. Don't you agree? :l
(Also when have I ever said "I know why you hate jefjef" so...... Lol.) << However that game chat was pretty funny..
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 am

I was just trying to point out that we don't gang up on people in call out threads as you suggested... We only do that to jefjef because.... well we just can't help it :lol:
Image
User avatar
Major lynch5762
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:13 pm
Medals: 74
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (14)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

lynch5762 wrote:I was just trying to point out that we don't gang up on people in call out threads as you suggested... We only do that to jefjef because.... well we just can't help it :lol:


XD Oh so I just got into 2 of the wrong callouts threads.. my bad. :lol: Apologies.
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm still confused... I think that one of the threads you are referring to is the one where I got called out. There were twice as many posts in that thread from players outside of the pack. In fact, the only posts by pack members just stated that they would play with me because I was telling JD that we (the pack) were a little overwhelmed with games.

I am probably being a little touchy here but I just feel the need to correct people sometimes when the wording of what they said is not accurate. This statement: "you have all ganged up to beat down someone in the thread" is not accurate.
Image
User avatar
Major lynch5762
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:13 pm
Medals: 74
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (14)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:56 pm

lynch5762 wrote:I'm still confused... I think that one of the threads you are referring to is the one where I got called out. There were twice as many posts in that thread from players outside of the pack. In fact, the only posts by pack members just stated that they would play with me because I was telling JD that we (the pack) were a little overwhelmed with games.

I am probably being a little touchy here but I just feel the need to correct people sometimes when the wording of what they said is not accurate. This statement: "you have all ganged up to beat down someone in the thread" is not accurate.

I know, thus my apologies. Lol.
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby jefjef on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:41 pm

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login