Noob-Ass QoH vs Super Genius Dibbun REDUX

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Will the NOOB (QoH) or the SUPER GENIUS (Dobbin) win?

NOOB
95%
SUPER GENIUS
5%

Total votes : 20

Noob-Ass QoH vs Super Genius Dibbun REDUX

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Rematch of da Century!

QoH vs. Dibbun

9 months ago, a noob challenged a genius to a series of games. The series was hard fought back and forth, with the genius using his massive intellect to win 3 games with skill, wit, debonair, and flair. The noob was able to win 4 games, due to drop, dice, turn order, and sets.

To eliminate the statistical anomalies which caused the last series to be decided after only 7 games, this series will be ELEVEN GAMES!!!

Rannnnnnnnnnnndom maps, with standard settings! Y so srs????

Game 1: King of the Mountains
Game 11293380

Game 2: CCU
Game 11293382

Game 3: Dawn of Ages
Game 11293384

Game 4: Dawn of Ages
Game 11293385

Game 5: Kingdom of Denmark
Game 11293388

Game 6: Siege!
Game 11293389

Game 7: Poker Club
Game 11293390

Game 8: Battle for Iraq!
Game 11293393

Game 9: Hong Kong
Game 11293396

Game 10: Siege!
Game 11293400

Game 11: WWII Iwo Jima
Game 11293401
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Noob-Ass QoH vs Super Genius Dibbun REDUX

Postby QoH on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:29 pm

I think I had the start in 6 or 7 of the games. With nice drop sin there as well. I wonder if the super genius will put his tried "tactic" of being able to plan for such luck that I have had thus far.

GL
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby QoH on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Noob wins again. Sigh.

9-2

'Twas fun.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby Dibbun on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Bunch o' cheat maps. I'd win ez if there weren't so many cheat maps!

Just kidding, good series, congrats on the dominating victory.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Return to Callouts Archives