rhp 1 vs jltile1 GRAMMAR NAZI COMPETITION!

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NoSurvivors + leyla vs jltile1 + partner

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm

I would like to see more interest in the thread u started
Major jltile1

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Lol so you set up one with these guys.. And that's uhhh 5 so best of 11? I'll make 5 once I talk to leyla about what maps we play.

Before you go off spouting garbage (oh wait too late) I said you and WHOEVER YOU WANT so go get your best friend or the bloody conqueror if you want! I don't care.

Also, I wasn't angry you beat us. I was angry because you were apparently bugging leyla about being a chicken. I know she isn't but she is better than you.

As for getting my clan mates I just set it up.. This is you n leyla.. I'm just sticking up for my shy friend.. So please leave my clan out of this.
Private 1st Class NoSurvivors

Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 pm

jltile1 wrote:I would like to see more interest in the thread u started

Unlike you perhaps, I don't know, but I have a life outside CC.. Sorry I'm not around 2-3 times a day to post here.. Shit son lol

Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Yo.. Thanks for the nudge. Just say who's yet partner and when ya want to get these games goin'! Alao best of what?

I'm going with who ever from cc as u stated I will come with random peps every game I am never scared bud.

What about your clan you never answered me V all your clan doubles.
Major jltile1

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 pm

jltile1 wrote:Yo.. Thanks for the nudge. Just say who's yet partner and when ya want to get these games goin'! Alao best of what?

I'm going with who ever from cc as u stated I will come with random peps every game I am never scared bud.

What about your clan you never answered me V all your clan doubles.

1) where'd I say you had to have a random partner? I asked you who is your partner.. (in bad grammar thanks to good old iPod spell check lol).

2) I didn't say you were scared.. I just figured you wanted to start the games ASAP since you're bothering me about "don't start a thread you can't back up" on my wall..

3) like I said in my above post (learn2readb4upost) leave my clan out of this.. I didn't start this as an attack on you using my clan.. But as to stick up for leyla.

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 pm

To be honest I figured you'd pick one person (thus partner non plural) but okay, having more than 1 is cool if you want to change that..

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:To be honest I figured you'd pick one person (thus partner non plural) but okay, having more than 1 is cool if you want to change that..

Look buddie dont call me out then back out...... You said anyone in CC plays with me right you want me in the the hot seat hear we go. I will play you any time and with anybody sounds like a match you can't turn down right? Now u scared. I will tap both your bungs.
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm

And I want you to bring your clan if you don't want it I'll start a thread
Major jltile1

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 pm

jltile1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:To be honest I figured you'd pick one person (thus partner non plural) but okay, having more than 1 is cool if you want to change that..

Look buddie dont call me out then back out...... You said anyone in CC plays with me right you want me in the the hot seat hear we go. I will play you any time and with anybody sounds like a match you can't turn down right? Now u scared. I will tap both your bungs.

Omg how did you pass 10th grade English.. Are you illiterate or something? Any one in cc can play as your partner and I assumed you learned what inference means, so what I meant was for you to choose a partner. I also told you I'm willing to make that adjustment if you want me to. Please stop attempting to push me around.. I'm not scared of you. If I was I wouldn't make a thread as we agreed.

Postby D00MandD3A7H on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Chirp, Chirp!

I definitely done!
Major D00MandD3A7H

Location: Launched from : Florida | Destination : UAC Headquarters on Mars
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 pm

jltile1 wrote:And I want you to bring your clan if you don't want it I'll start a thread

Go ahead and start a thread.. But I won't accept that because it's pointless for me to say yes I'll sign around 25 people up right now when idk if they'd want to or not
lol. But please be aware you might make some people angry if you choose to do so.. Not me, but my clan is full of people who'll back me up when I say "no I don't accept your random arse challenge you made of spite"

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
jltile1 wrote:And I want you to bring your clan if you don't want it I'll start a thread

Go ahead and start a thread.. But I won't accept that because it's pointless for me to say yes I'll sign around 25 people up right now when idk if they'd want to or not
lol. But please be aware you might make some people angry if you choose to do so.. Not me, but my clan is full of people who'll back me up when I say "no I don't accept your random arse challenge you made of spite"

Ha your scared and so is your clan I will handle you guys. I love It well I got a few players for your games if you like but seems like you backing down. I think its pretty fair I said I'll go random players lol. You are a joke and I call your whole clan out that's my new thread I dont need a clan I woop ass by my self
Major jltile1

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm

jltile1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Ha your scared and so is your clan I will handle you guys. I love It well I got a few players for your games if you like but seems like you backing down. I think its pretty fair I said I'll go random players lol. You are a joke and I call your whole clan out that's my new thread I dont need a clan I woop ass by my self

Look punk..set up your games and we will set up ours. Random tiebreaker is good yes? I will never back down from anyone who is rude to a friend of mine. I also have very good reasoning behind my not accepting your whole clan challenge.

I know what you're doing trying to weasel out of this by attempting to make me look like a chicken. But guess what; it ain't working. So I'll PM you the passwords for my 5 games and the tiebreak, and you send your 5 games, partners joined. I assume you are using the same 5 partners from this thread so 2 games each will do well.

I hope you know and your partners know how much of an arrogant piece of shit you are. Because really I have never said I was scared of you. You are garbage to me. Meaningless and worth shit. I care not for your opinion. No matter what the outcome of this I hope I prove to you that I will never be scared of worthless trash like yourself sir. I was hoping you'd be rational and pick an opponent like I asked you but you choose to be difficult so whatever.. Just another advantage for JL when playing our home maps.

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Btw ive let my clan know about your challenge. It's up to them, really. I'll let you know what they say.

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Nos... Lol. jltile1 has schooled you, getting you to focus more on the thread and focusing less on the game... :P

As for jltile, seems like you had enough partners... you didn't ask me... :(

Don't call me out, I'll get Mc!
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
Captain Jdsizzleslice

Location: Former Tech Mod :: High Score: General - 3651 :: Rank: 33
Medals: 87
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Nos... Lol. jltile1 has schooled you, getting you to focus more on the thread and focusing less on the game... :P

Games haven't even started yet hahaha.. He made me angry.. Here's that I'd like to know and this is what I was trying to ask making this thread:

Is it really unreasonable to say I'd like you to pick a partner and play against leyla and I? 

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:23 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:Nos... Lol. jltile1 has schooled you, getting you to focus more on the thread and focusing less on the game... :P

Games haven't even started yet hahaha.. He made me angry.. Here's that I'd like to know and this is what I was trying to ask making this thread:

Is it really unreasonable to say I'd like you to pick a partner and play against leyla and I? 

Don't start shit you can't back home boy any map and you see the line we are waiting now you got players ready to take them easy pointss
Major jltile1

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:37 am

jltile1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Don't start shit you can't back home boy any map and you see the line we are waiting now you got players ready to take them easy pointss

I can back myself up. Any player on conquer club can team with you. That's what I said, and I stand by it. Now stop fuckin around, pick one and let's go already. Or I'll just play you 1v1 and whoop your ass, I don't care.

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

I can back myself up. Any player on conquer club can team with you. That's what I said, and I stand by it. Now stop fuckin around, pick one and let's go already. Or I'll just play you 1v1 and whoop your ass, I don't care.

No I will get with randoms as I will prove my point. You called me out now I woop your asses!!!! What you scared you have Leyla I will will have random partners and still smoke yo
Major jltile1

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 am

It is just less complicated of you have a single partner that's all. he can be random if you want but I called on you n a partner not you n half of cc :P

Postby D00MandD3A7H on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:05 am

Who gives a shit who jl plays with, randoms or not? The invite system is easy deciphering that. No complications, you have your partner, and 3 home games. He can play one each with us... I see no problem with that, especially since your vendetta or callout is against jl (alone).
Major D00MandD3A7H

Location: Launched from : Florida | Destination : UAC Headquarters on Mars
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 am

NoSurvivors wrote:It is just less complicated of you have a single partner that's all. he can be random if you want but I called on you n a partner not you n half of cc :P

You call me to play three games If I win those it's over so how is that half of cc ??? :lol:

You should map rank me against leyla and it always is nice playing your students.

What are you scared of your calling me out not any partner I want to spread the points around cc and not give them all to one players, nice guy right ?
Major jltile1

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Kk mate, I thought it was 5 or 6 (that replied to the thread) my bad. That's not too tough.

Let me know when you wanna play :)

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Also.. I am 9-5 against you.. unless I counted wrong 8-[

Postby Gabriel13 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 pm

jltile1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:It is just less complicated of you have a single partner that's all. he can be random if you want but I called on you n a partner not you n half of cc :P

You call me to play three games If I win those it's over so how is that half of cc ??? :lol:

You should map rank me against leyla and it always is nice playing your students.

What are you scared of your calling me out not any partner I want to spread the points around cc and not give them all to one players, nice guy right ?

Map rank? What the f*ck does map rank have to do with anything? He didn't say he was better than you on any map, did he? No, you make absolutely no sense, kid. I am also 3-2 winning against you, all dubs, so I'd be happy to play against you in any dubs. You'll get your ass kicked.

Also, don't talk shit about my clan, because you're not even in one. I doubt any clan would even think of accepting you.

I'll best you in any dubs game. Seems you are too afraid to play 1v1, so bring on the games.
Major Gabriel13
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 94
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (2)

Next

Return to Callouts Archives