rhp 1 vs jltile1 GRAMMAR NAZI COMPETITION!

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NoSurvivors + leyla vs jltile1 + partner

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

You get the point right
Major jltile1

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Hmm... I was considering being your partner jl, then it turned into a ROTS clan deal? :P
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
Major Jdsizzleslice

Medals: 78
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Lol I think it was more in the trash talk phase how he told me he could beat me no matter who my partner was too xD.

11649306, 11649298, 11648172, and 11648175 are leyla and my home games.
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Hmm... I was considering being your partner jl, then it turned into a ROTS clan deal? :P

You know I got no prob with you but I will play each and everyone of you if it goes there. My point was that I will play outside of a clan and he can play with the clan it really don't matter. I will play anyone, but I do know the setting I won't play. I'm not in a clan do use clicks and don't Skype my buddie to make a move. So we will keep it fair if you want in hit me with the map you want to play.
Major jltile1

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby Gabriel13 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Just replying to your badly formatted reply. Well, I haven't been in this clan the whole time I've been on the site. The only reason you have 50% is because you don't play anything besides team games. Over 2700, while I only have just over 1200. Been playing this game since before I was born? I've been on this site 2 months shorter than you, and have almost 2000 games more. I'm pretty sure I'm much more experienced in this game than you will ever be. I have a 39% because I mainly play standard games, and back when ass doodles were around, I played loads of them. That probably brought my ratio down about 10%. I also now play 6-player standards, which require much skill and speed. Your ratio doesn't mean shit. It just means you can farm, or you're good at one map and play it consistently. You just happen to play most team games, which you have a much bigger chance of winning than an 8 player standard game. Get your shit straight before you try to say you're better.
Major Gabriel13
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm

All of you sound like Jersey Shore... Shut up. And. Play. The. Games.
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
Major Jdsizzleslice

Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:57 am

Gabriel13 wrote:Just replying to your badly formatted reply. Well, I haven't been in this clan the whole time I've been on the site. The only reason you have 50% is because you don't play anything besides team games. Over 2700, while I only have just over 1200. Been playing this game since before I was born? I've been on this site 2 months shorter than you, and have almost 2000 games more. I'm pretty sure I'm much more experienced in this game than you will ever be. I have a 39% because I mainly play standard games, and back when ass doodles were around, I played loads of them. That probably brought my ratio down about 10%. I also now play 6-player standards, which require much skill and speed. Your ratio doesn't mean shit. It just means you can farm, or you're good at one map and play it consistently. You just happen to play most team games, which you have a much bigger chance of winning than an 8 player standard game. Get your shit straight before you try to say you're better.

Write me a book you suck and you know it. Two of your clan mates got in here and told you to shut up you can try to explain your weak ratio. The point is u suck look at my doodle 1v1 I'm a cook thats why I am major now very easy do play doodle as my points gain and yours drop what will you say then . Really grow, don't you have some milk and cookies to get too :x :evil: :lol:
Major jltile1

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:46 am

If you need another partner invite me.. I love these fun battles.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Major Bruceswar

Medals: 140
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 am

Bruceswar wrote:If you need another partner invite me.. I love these fun battles.

Now here, is a player I am scared of >.<" lol
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 79
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:15 pm

jltile1 wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:Just replying to your badly formatted reply. Well, I haven't been in this clan the whole time I've been on the site. The only reason you have 50% is because you don't play anything besides team games. Over 2700, while I only have just over 1200. Been playing this game since before I was born? I've been on this site 2 months shorter than you, and have almost 2000 games more. I'm pretty sure I'm much more experienced in this game than you will ever be. I have a 39% because I mainly play standard games, and back when ass doodles were around, I played loads of them. That probably brought my ratio down about 10%. I also now play 6-player standards, which require much skill and speed. Your ratio doesn't mean shit. It just means you can farm, or you're good at one map and play it consistently. You just happen to play most team games, which you have a much bigger chance of winning than an 8 player standard game. Get your shit straight before you try to say you're better.

Write me a book you suck and you know it. Two of your clan mates got in here and told you to shut up you can try to explain your weak ratio. The point is u suck look at my doodle 1v1 I'm a cook thats why I am major now very easy do play doodle as my points gain and yours drop what will you say then . Really grow, don't you have some milk and cookies to get too :x :evil: :lol:

Gabby.... who is this "little" dude again? I don't see him around... perhaps he hides in the dubs/trips/quads noobing fields on the casual games page... I don't see him playing anyone with any talent... maybe I missed something...
Major rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Gabby.... who is this "little" dude again? I don't see him around... perhaps he hides in the dubs/trips/quads noobing fields on the casual games page... I don't see him playing anyone with any talent... maybe I missed something...
Who exactly is this directed to?
Major Jdsizzleslice

Postby jltile1 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Who exactly is this directed to?

Wondering too
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:02 am

rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Gabby lol do you guys have cookies and milk together after dinner ???

If you wants some two bring it sorry that I don't play freestyle doodle or freestyle one V ones games and I'm noobing. You must of missed something look at my games then get back to me, as I did with yours I am not impressed at all !!!!!
Major jltile1

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:34 pm

jltile1 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

Gabby lol do you guys have cookies and milk together after dinner ???

If you wants some two bring it sorry that I don't play freestyle doodle or freestyle one V ones games and I'm noobing. You must of missed something look at my games then get back to me, as I did with yours I am not impressed at all !!!!!

you're boring... stop trying to flex your E-muscles... I'm anything but impressed... cause those first move wins seq games are so skillful.... love ya!
Major rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm

moreover you might have the worst grammar/spelling on this site... you're almost incomprehensible.... not trying to be the grammar or spelling police (i'm sure that's what your witty retort would have consisted of) but if you were trying to talk shit, it was lost on me as for the life of me I can't decipher the language you are using/trying to use.... just trying to help you bust balls I suppose... If you can't be understood, then your wit/sarcasm will obviously go to waste.... Have a wonderful evening...

P.S. If you did check my games, you'll notice many of my 1 v 1's are against some of the top freestyle players on this site... I'm sure your next ramble will be something about "fastest computer/faster connection... etc, etc, etc"... Save it... playing freestyle has all of the strat of Seq compressed into a smaller time frame, and a requirement to act and react to multiple things at the same time... seq is game play for the slow, the slow witted, the boring, or the people with FAR too much time on their hands. It's also for the players who click JOIN GAME with their hands clamped together praying they go first so they have the 75% or better chance to win simply based on first go (present company excluded of course)...
Major rhp 1

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives