If you are good at doubles...

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If you are good at doubles...

Postby CBlake on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:06 am

Join this game 12100146
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: If you are good at doubles...

Postby Seahawk_Squawk on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 pm

I know I'm new to CC but I can really play doubles well. If you check out my profile I've won 5 of my first 8 games. Looking to play doubles with someone who is good and communicates well.
Lieutenant Seahawk_Squawk

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: If you are good at doubles...

Postby codierose on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Seahawk_Squawk wrote:I know I'm new to CC but I can really play doubles well. If you check out my profile I've won 5 of my first 8 games. Looking to play doubles with someone who is good and communicates well.

really how do you know you can play dubs well you haven't played any yet or have you :ugeek:
Colonel codierose

Medals: 99
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (25) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (2)

Return to Callouts Archives