Conquer Club

Noob Alert 3/8 filled. Get you some whilst I'm HOT

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Noob Alert 3/8 filled. Get you some whilst I'm HOT

Postby BoganGod on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:32 am

Devoted Readers, stalkers, female impersonators, and Bruceswar. I'm trying out some new settings, and attempting to regain some proficency at team games. As freakns and many others will attest I'm playing like a noob, and even with the best partners in the world, am still more likely than not to be donating points. Get you some easy bogan points below.

Few little notes, most teams are +8000points so a few points on over. Most teams are ATLANTIS crew mates.

Game 13379840 Draknor - Trips, esc, trench, ch

Game 13428159 Draknor - quads, esc, trench, ch Kort and Atlantis co production.

Game 13439829 Random - quads, esc, fog, ch Filled thanks

Game 13439835 WWII Gazala, quads, esc, ch, fog Filled thanks

Game 13439836 WWII Gazala, quads, esc, ch, fog Filled thanks

Game 13439839 WWII Australia, quads, esc, para, fog, manual

Game 13439840 WWII Australia, quads, esc, para, fog, manual

Game 13439844 Forbidden City , quads, esc, para, fog, manual

What we have here is Fear! Fear of trench, fear of fog, fear of manual. Grow a pair people

Cowards, Cowards, Cowards
Last edited by BoganGod on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Corporal BoganGod

Re: Noob Alert

Postby BoganGod on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 am

Pussies
Corporal BoganGod

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 am

Cats.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BoganGod on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:48 pm

necro felching drinkers of decaf artificially sweetened non dairy creamer enriched pseudo beverages. Join up, man(or woman) up, or forever be known as lovers of rodents, and eaters of excrement.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 am

I joined before I posted you low life, shit absorbent, transexual wannabee pink punk arse.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BoganGod on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:23 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I joined before I posted you low life, shit absorbent, transexual wannabee pink punk arse.

Community help me out here please. Is the hamster fiddling decaf donkey urine sipper trying to imply that I'm a pre opp baboon? Don't monkey around with me kiddo.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:24 am

I'm insinuating that your backwards, camel semen covered self wishes you could upgrade your pathetic fallacy of a body to become transexual. Alas, not even a dirty backstreet surgeon would be willing to perform the operation on such a pro-bestiality, arse sniffing monkey lover such as yourself.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BoganGod on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:59 pm

So you think I'm twisted, sick and warped enough to be british. Beat me harder nanny whilst I pretend it is father in a dress.........
Your suggesting that no amount of surgery would allow me to improve from british to irish for example. I pity you poms. Locked in your class conscious A grade(drifting rapidly towards a B or C or parity) version of Pakistan. Combining tribalism and the monarchy, your media is a symptom of your national malaise.

JOIN SOME GAMES PEOPLE
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Nicky15 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:09 pm

:shock: I think we may be confusing this forum with the redundant Flame wars. Nothing wrong with having fun, but lets please keep the insults to a minimum and concentrate on filling games. Cheers guys.
Major Nicky15

Postby HardAttack on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:36 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I joined before I posted you low life, shit absorbent, transexual wannabee pink punk arse.

iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm insinuating that your backwards, camel semen covered self wishes you could upgrade your pathetic fallacy of a body to become transexual. Alas, not even a dirty backstreet surgeon would be willing to perform the operation on such a pro-bestiality, arse sniffing monkey lover such as yourself.

these two posts are being reported for below stated reasons.
1/flame
2/baiting
3/transexual slur

opinions;
as a figure you are iamcaffeine, i am deeply touched to observe such words you use especially when you consider yourself to be one selling himself as one to TEACH THROUGH ppl how to BEHAVE!!! What is wrong with you ?...So, since you always sell yourself to be a good figure model around, i suppose these above lines are to show your real face ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are making your certain steps in the most right path, go ahead, dont stop =D> =D>

Uncle bogan, leave that thing alone.
Do not lower urself touching to that thing.
Let it have fun alone.
Last edited by HardAttack on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:59 pm

I joined a game
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby BoganGod on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:10 pm

@Hardattack - just having fun with decaf kid. Could never stoop to his level as am not that short.

@Nicky - Just having fun..... No bigotry or homophobia going on. Unless you view the english as a race rather than a nationality...... Which would be an out of date view.

@CrazyIrishman - thanks mate :)
Corporal BoganGod

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:38 am

HardAttack wrote:

iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm insinuating that your backwards, camel semen covered self wishes you could upgrade your pathetic fallacy of a body to become transexual. Alas, not even a dirty backstreet surgeon would be willing to perform the operation on such a pro-bestiality, arse sniffing monkey lover such as yourself.

these two posts are being reported for below stated reasons.
1/flame
2/baiting
3/transexual slur

opinions;
as a figure you are iamcaffeine, i am deeply touched to observe such words you use especially when you consider yourself to be one selling himself as one to TEACH THROUGH ppl how to BEHAVE!!! What is wrong with you ?...So, since you always sell yourself to be a good figure model around, i suppose these above lines are to show your real face ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are making your certain steps in the most right path, go ahead, dont stop =D> =D>

Uncle bogan, leave that thing alone.
Do not lower urself touching to that thing.
Let it have fun alone.

Oh look my stalker's here.

Regarding the flaming and baiting, it's a mutual relationship BG and I share with no hard feelings whatsoever. It's a bit of banter, as Nicky seems to have realised, although we probably took it too far for public viewing.

Secondly, where do I always sell myself to be a good figure model? I would very often say the exact opposite, I'm not a good role model in the slightest and have never claimed to be.

Finally, reported for trolling and baiting. Have a nice day.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby HardAttack on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 am

report me in every possible way and as many times as you wish...
i dont stalk you, i am regular uncle bogan magazine reader, i FOLLOW uncle bogan,.... not you.
I dont think you have anything to be interesting to be followed. :P
where you sell yourself is whereever you find the best price for yoursself :lol:
i am not a pimp, why do you ask me where you sell yourself.

side note;
if you have got such extraordinary tendancies, hobbies, interests including extreme sexual interests, shit absorbing fantasies and sort, DO NOT PUT THESE IN PUBLIC, go and carry such fantasies on using PMs. CC Community do not need to get your dirt and read your sick and physicopatic interests...You dont have right to scream/yell/swear in the public places...

Use private means of communications instead saying the very BULL SHIT thing of this is my place and i speak whatever i want kind of no sense.
Your clan u run is your private zone, PMs you send and recieve is your private zone. But this is public forum and nothing is your private in here.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:18 am

You really want to get into this argument HA? Shall I go through your posts and bring up things you've discussed in the public forums?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby HardAttack on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:You really want to get into this argument HA? Shall I go through your posts and bring up things you've discussed in the public forums?

as your will.
have not you already done it before ?
i ALWAYS am able to stand behind of my words, are you threatening me of your pathetic troll abilities ?
:lol:

you are missing,
i am not fucking with you, nothing personal.
you shit throwing around, deliberately, conciously, and i am reporting a case which i believe it is wrong.
it does not matter to me the name who it is. can be you , can be anyone...does not matter to me.

but somehow, you take this matter personal.
very much your wish, do whatever you want to do, but keep in mind of sanctions there might be at the end of the day if you make mistakes.
lately, i report anything and everything that i believe to be troll/baiting/wrong...
i learn this from my previous expriences against certain ppl.
i am not to fight here, but i am the one to fight the best if the fight is inevitable.
i dont take you any serious, i dont see you be a match a game...
i dont waste my time with you...
my time is worthy, you dont worth my time truely...
have fun, over my posts, over anything STAYING IN rules.
If i see you are passing out the rules, does not matter against me or not, i ll keep reporting.

what i am saying is,
this is not your pig cattle that you can jump freely, roll in mud scream around and annoy community.
please show some respect to community KIDDO.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby BoganGod on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Now girls(decaf) and "boys"(HA) get along and play nicely. HA you know decaf just has a little crush, maybe a few complimentary naked pictures of bruceswar would make decaf happy. Anything to keep the peace right?

I'm still waiting for all the games to fill, cowards are scared of draknor level 1!!!!!!! Stinking minging cowards I tell ya
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:09 pm

BoganGod wrote:Now girls(decaf) and "boys"(HA) get along and play nicely. HA you know decaf just has a little crush, maybe a few complimentary naked pictures of bruceswar would make decaf happy. Anything to keep the peace right?

I'm still waiting for all the games to fill, cowards are scared of draknor level 1!!!!!!! Stinking minging cowards I tell ya

To be fair, they may be scared to play with me, since I require all of my teammates to send me embarrassing/revealing photos as a trust building exercise.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby BoganGod on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Now girls(decaf) and "boys"(HA) get along and play nicely. HA you know decaf just has a little crush, maybe a few complimentary naked pictures of bruceswar would make decaf happy. Anything to keep the peace right?

To be fair, they may be scared to play with me, since I require all of my teammates to send me embarrassing/revealing photos as a trust building exercise.

what, now you tell me! I have photos, want to be on my team?
Corporal BoganGod

Return to Callouts Archives