Conquer Club

Low ranked/ fremium friendly "casual" war? [filled]

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Low ranked/ fremium friendly "casual" war? [filled]

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Just sounding things out so not a firm challenge, but that's what negotiations are for :-)

We've got 11 players ranked below 1500 currently (I might be joining them soon :D) including 5 fremiums.

I was wondering what the thoughts are for a war that would give these players a more central role, restrict the number of games the higher ranks can play including having a percentage of games that have to have teams (both home and away) below a set rank e.g. specific number of games where no player above 1200/1400/1600 (on a given date) can be used by either side. Enough sets/ long enough time frame to give the fremiums a shot at a decent role in the war.
Last edited by Vid_FISO on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Re: Low ranked/ fremium friendly "casual" war?

Postby soave on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:59 pm

I just created a clan similar to yours. We have 9 players with similar rankings (most are free). Let me know if you are interested.
Captain soave

Re: Low ranked/ fremium friendly "casual" war?

Postby Vid_FISO on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:36 am

Definitely interested, given that you have 6 fremiums and I think we have 4 at present (but one of them may have quit CC completely) it'll be a slow process even if all are prepared to commit all their slots to the one venture. Are you looking for a war that would count for medals? That's at least 41 games and could take quite some time to complete when waiting for slots to free up for more games to start.

It'll be an interesting challenge just to come up with a format that works for all players, a chat with at least one CD might be wise.

Not a lot of time to discuss/ work things out right now, but if you want to come back to me either here or via pm with your thoughts then I'm sure we can work something out that will work.
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Re: Low ranked/ fremium friendly "casual" war? [filled]

Postby Vid_FISO on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:23 am

FISO v Hard Days Night terms agreed

if anyone wants to try something similar in the future then give me a shout
Major Vid_FISO

Return to Callouts Archives