JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I dont think you can tell which games were assigned from a random map.
jpcloet wrote:Right now, you can't go back and find out which games are random. I've suggested that they will need to have their own numbering system or another fix.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Queen_Herpes wrote:*mods, please merge this with the Q&A thread I started on the same topic...I will update my original post there with the following information once it is merged over here since that one is the older post and will show up first...
- Register the random games in the database, make them trackable and countable, etc.
- Show to all (make visible) that a game was started in random
- Eventually implement a random game medal
- As stated above
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- The random map game option represents a choice by the participant to play any one of the maps on CC
- Once the map is selected, the winner of one random game is potentially not that skilled (especially if the map selected is one the winner has played frequently in the past.)
- If a player wins frequently in random games, the player is likely skilled at playing the game on any map, this special skill should be recognized in the following ways:
- visible to all the the winner has won other random games
- a medal to recognize considerable achievement with this map option
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest