Option to turn clickable maps off

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Option to turn clickable maps off

Postby misher on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Concise description:
  • Option to turn click able maps off to go back to original system

Specifics/Details:
  • In game settings

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • Alot of the time I've made mistakes ending my turn or other through clickable, I would prefer to turn it off and I believe it would be quite simple to do so.
Colonel misher

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (12)

Re: Option to turn clickable maps off

Postby 40kguy on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:18 pm

you dont have to use them. just use it old fashion.
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Sergeant 1st Class 40kguy

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Option to turn clickable maps off

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:23 pm

misher wrote:Concise description:
  • Option to turn click able maps off to go back to original system

Specifics/Details:
  • In game settings

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • Alot of the time I've made mistakes ending my turn or other through clickable, I would prefer to turn it off and I believe it would be quite simple to do so.

lol... I almost made this suggestion myself, the day it came out.

Turns this option already exists.. there are directions in the announcement thread. Its either in control panel or game settings. Just click it off.
Corporal 1st Class PLAYER57832

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Return to Implemented Suggestions