Suggestion: Skip Turn Button

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Suggestion: Skip Turn Button

Postby Itrade on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:20 am

I don't think I'm the only guy who has felt bad because he can't play on a certain day and makes other players wait longer for their turns. If you're going to visit relatives or have a busy day coming, there should be some sort of option for you to skip turns. You basically sit out of the next round. When you get back you'll have the armies for the turn you skipped, but no card (duh).

Also, perhaps you could set a date to be skipped in all your games.

I think it'd be very handy for us civic minded folk who don't like others to wait or suffer because of us.
Image My set is a bone coat-of-arms and chandelier! How cool is that?
Sergeant 1st Class Itrade

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby moz976 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:36 am

This is already pending on the To-Do list at the top of the forum. It is titled Vacation setting.
"The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.'
They get so excited, nothing gets in their way
My road it may be lonely just because it's not paved.
It's good for drifting, drifting away."
-Vedder
Private 1st Class moz976

Medals: 3
General Contribution (3)

Postby lackattack on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:13 am

It's coming soon, Itrade. I know you've waiting patiently for a long time!
Private 1st Class lackattack
Retired Administrator

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Re:

Postby maniacmath17 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:16 pm

lackattack wrote:It's coming soon, Itrade. I know you've waiting patiently for a long time!

Any updates on this? I really hate making people wait on me, but certain situations in escalating games call for skipping a turn. It'd be nice to save everyone 24 hours.
show: Top Secret

2006-10-25 21:16:00 - NUKE: wtf it says dminus got 2 troops for holding oceania what is that lol
Major maniacmath17

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (1)

Return to Archived Suggestions