Show Actual Ranking In Scoreboard Searches [Done]

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: Show Actual Ranking In Scoreboard Searches *Pending*

Postby Witt13 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:35 pm

I don't know why this needs further investigation... To me its a no brainer that this should be implemented. Using the search button does no good, and most people only search for themselves, so its not like they don't already know their score. They want to know their rank, and the search box does no help to find your overall rank.
Captain Witt13

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (8)

Re:

Postby the.killing.44 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:41 pm

qeee1 wrote:Just hit back, and scroll down to where players of that score are.

Actually I have thought of it too, but meh, not that big a deal. If it's easily done then yeah sure why not.

Alright, then you find the guy with 981 points. Hmm … you don't know where to begin. After a fair amount of time taken searching, you find that it's on page 55. But, there are 133 members with the score of 981 pts.

Implement, please!

Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Re: Re:

Postby pimphawks70 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:

Actually I have thought of it too, but meh, not that big a deal. If it's easily done then yeah sure why not.

Alright, then you find the guy with 981 points. Hmm … you don't know where to begin. After a fair amount of time taken searching, you find that it's on page 55. But, there are 133 members with the score of 981 pts.

Implement, please!

He posted that in May of 06 when there were probably only 2 or 3 pages total.

Pimp
Brigadier pimphawks70

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Re:

Postby blakebowling on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:27 pm

pimphawks70 wrote:
the.killing.44 wrote:

Implement, please!

He posted that in May of 06 when there were probably only 2 or 3 pages total.

Pimp

It should still happen.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Show Actual Ranking In Scoreboard Searches *Pending*

Postby Witt13 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Well its on the pending list, that is why I didn't make a new thread, because you aren't supposed to make a new thread if one already exists for it... But a bump is all this needs...
Captain Witt13

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (8)

Previous

Return to Implemented Suggestions