Topic Move MOds

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Topic Move MOds

Postby Qwert on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Mine sugestion, that we get new mods,who will pnly be responsibile to move topic to right forum. No coversation,no answers, just to look first post, and to decide its these topic theme are in right place,or its in wrong place,and to imediatly move topic to right place.

I belive that these will bring some order in mess what its created in some forums,expecialy in General DIscusion Topic,who more and more start to look like QUestion And Answer forum.
Last edited by Qwert on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Topic Move MOds

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 pm

qwert wrote:Mine sugestion, that we get new mods,who will pnly be responsibile to move topic to right forum. No coversation,no answers, just to look first post, and to decide its these topic theme are in right place,or its in wrong place,and to imediatly move topic to right place.

I belive that these will bring some order in mess what its created in some forums.

That's what moderators are for... (partly)

And no, that thread doesn't belong in Q&A. Oh, you man of little faith...

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby Qwert on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 pm

what? are you want to tell me that these topic also need to move into QUESTION AND ANSWER forum???
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 pm

qwert wrote:what? are you want to tell me that these topic also need to move into QUESTION AND ANSWER forum???

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying :roll: Perhaps you need to take an ESL class...

Lesson 1: The word, "these" should be used for plural nouns, while "this" should be used for singular nouns. For example,

"These topics should be moved to General Discussion."
"This topic should be moved to General Discussion."

I'm sorry, I don't mean to belittle you. I just want to enlighten you, qwert!

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby tkr4lf on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:
qwert wrote:what? are you want to tell me that these topic also need to move into QUESTION AND ANSWER forum???

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying :roll: Perhaps you need to take an ESL class...

Lesson 1: The word, "these" should be used for plural nouns, while "this" should be used for singular nouns. For example,

"These topics should be moved to General Discussion."
"This topic should be moved to General Discussion."

I'm sorry, I don't mean to belittle you. I just want to enlighten you, qwert!

-Sully

The dude's from Serbia. English is not his native language. I don't see the point of being a grammar/spelling Nazi to people who normally use a different language.
Major tkr4lf

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (14)

Postby Qwert on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Victor im here 5 years,and all people what its here same like me,all ready understand what i mean to say. In school i learn Russian Language, and only what i know i learn from TV, and im happy with mine English language. Try to study mine language in same way, and you will see how these is not so easy. Ofcourse you will say "why i need to know some other expecialy slavic language,when half of earth population speak english" . But knowing mine language,in level what i know english, will be great for you, because mine language its much hard to learn then english.

If you want to know Serbian language,i can give you some small course, and when you one day come to wisit Serbia,you will be ready for basic conversation.
Ја нисам наставник српског језика,али могао би те учити српским, али би ти требало јако пуно времена да га научиш, .
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Moving to REJECTED.

If you think a topic is in the wrong forum, please use the Report function to bring it to the attention of the current moderators. They will look into it. I promise.
Lieutenant Metsfanmax

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Return to Implemented Suggestions