Filter

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Filter

Postby dagreatbroomhead on Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:29 am

I was looking through the join game menu and thinking, i do not want to play with any of these players, only because i have almost nothing to gain, and a bunch to lose. i mean its fun playing games, and that is my whole purpose to this site, but I've grown a liking to my high rank(not that high but 17 is pretty good) and i thought if the creator of the game could at least check an option that said nothing lower than Sergeant, or something to make sure the points of the players are equal -or at least close.
Corporal dagreatbroomhead

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)

Get off your high and mighty horse!!!!

Postby joetalk on Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:32 am

Get off your High and mighty horse dagreatbroomhead!!!
I can understand the option to have invite only games as we all get to know one another better and would like to limit perticipaction to a certain list of people such as a buddy list or somtin, but it sounds like your more concerned that some one like me in 6..houndreth place (a private) is going to make a fool of ya, chump up and play whoever, take a good game and give a good game, enjoy. Dont POINT HUNT.
just my opinion Joetalk OUT
Corporal 1st Class joetalk

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby ZawBanjito on Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:48 am

Although I agree with joetalk, I feel your pain broomhead. I'm woefully poor at this game and so low-ranked, but what wants to roll the dice with any other person what turned up and may be a bum. I want to DEMAND that Lackattack TAKE MY CASH for private, by-invitation only games. It's the LET US PAY YOU, LACKATTACK! campaign! Let us pay you, Lackattack. I'm mad and have excess income! I'm as heavy with rage as my pockets are with cash! TAKE MY MONEY!
Colonel ZawBanjito

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby dagreatbroomhead on Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:06 pm

well maybe you should work your way up the ladder like everyone else instead of getting lucky and beating one high ranked person. Try to look at the other side.
Corporal dagreatbroomhead

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)

fair enough

Postby joetalk on Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:25 am

I do have some understanding and dont want people to think otherwise, im on my way to my first win When ever "people" get online and can feel the pain when lossing what points i do have, so dont think im some cold S.O.B. just a little bitter from lossing my first 8 games. :lol: :lol:
Corporal 1st Class joetalk

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)

Return to Archived Suggestions