Quit Button after Elimination [Done]

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Quit Button after Elimination [Done]

Postby Hoosiercheetah on Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:41 pm

I haven't read all of the previous suggestions, so I hope I'm not doubling up here...

I like that wankers can't just quit the game two turns in, but it would be nice if a player could quit the game after he's been wiped out. I'm out in two just now, and since I stay maxed at five games most of the time, I can't move on to another game until those two are finished.

But hey, I also want to say that this whole site is outstanding, and I really appriciate all of the work that has gone, and continues to go into it. Thank you very much!
Private 1st Class Hoosiercheetah

Postby ADAM TJ on Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:34 pm

the reason that that is not ganna happen right now is due sapce restriction i belive. the limiting to five games is an obvious way to help with that. since the game still egsists even after you are eliminated the space is still being taken up.

or at least that is what i think is the reasoning.... although as i type this i see a flaw with the idea which is that isnt there a bigger waste of this space/ band width in the storing of all old games?
Cadet ADAM TJ

Postby Hoosiercheetah on Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:19 pm

That makes sense. Personally, I'd rather have more room for new games than be able to look at old ones.

You have to let the past go, because honey, it's already gone.
Private 1st Class Hoosiercheetah

Postby lackattack on Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:12 am

Now you can join a new game once you've been eliminated.
Private 1st Class lackattack
Retired Administrator

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Return to Implemented Suggestions