Kill the deadbeats

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Kill the deadbeats

Postby oman on Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:57 pm

Why should deadbeats be rewarded, and not having to have any points taken away. I think that they should lose EXTRA people
Hippi's rule!
Cook oman

Postby Xtra on Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:33 pm

I agree. If they're losing they could just stop playing, get kicked out, and not lose points.
Cadet Xtra

Postby Marvaddin on Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:24 pm

I realized that becoming a deadbeat is the solution for team games in which your partner is a deadbeat, or a complete dumbass. I think Im going deadbeat one of my games (what a partner!!). Until turn 4, I am probably alive, so I quit and dont lose points. :)

In truth, I hate deadbeats. I think there should be a division between games of recruits and the rest.
Major Marvaddin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Map Contribution (3)

Postby jpov06 on Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:45 pm

Marvaddin wrote:I realized that becoming a deadbeat is the solution for team games in which your partner is a deadbeat, or a complete dumbass. I think Im going deadbeat one of my games (what a partner!!). Until turn 4, I am probably alive, so I quit and dont lose points. :)

In truth, I hate deadbeats. I think there should be a division between games of recruits and the rest.

you claim you hate deadbeats yet you become one?? just play out the game, if you lose some points o well if you a good enough player you should get them back quickly
Sergeant jpov06

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Marvaddin on Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:20 pm

I wont do as you say, because other players already did the same to me. I was angry, but now I see "deadbeat strategy". And I love team games, so I cant simply lose always my partner is a deadbeat. I bet none of top players lose points this way. Ah, if I could find a good permanent partner, that would be good...

Anyone interested in becomes my permanent partner?
Major Marvaddin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Map Contribution (3)

Postby RLeary06 on Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:51 pm

I don't partner with dead beats.
Private 1st Class RLeary06

Return to Implemented Suggestions