Private games

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

I'm So With You Scarus

Postby joetalk on Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:56 pm

I think that is the shit!!!!!!
A label that states game speed, so that people have an expectation before entering into that type of comitment. Thats when it would be idea to have some type of instant mssger for voting actions on other players that are dead beats.
Joetalk OUT
Corporal 1st Class joetalk

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)

private games

Postby rabin on Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:19 pm

Lack, what about the idea of having an option to put password protected games, meaning if I start a game but want only certain people to join(people I can PM), this decreases the chance of playing in a game with multies/cheaters that might jump into a newly created game right away...it could be an option when you create a new game?

Rabin
Sergeant rabin

Postby SprCobra on Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:25 pm

Thats quite a good idea
Cadet SprCobra

Postby Crimson_Knight on Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:01 pm

A further note on that: if you want to play a game with a specific person, it's HARD to get into the same game unless you both are on at the same time. I hosted a game last night waiting for my brother, and the game was full and started 30 minutes later (and it was six player at that!). Hard for people who want to play together but whose internet schedules are not synchronized.
"I can only express puzzlement, that borders on alarm..."
~Klump, Sin City
Private Crimson_Knight

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby ZawBanjito on Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:59 am

If I recall correctly Lackattack has stated that this is high on his priorities. I believe he also said it would be a feature of the proposed "premium accounts" but I may have that wrong.
Colonel ZawBanjito

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Return to Implemented Suggestions