In-game statistics [Done]

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Postby moz976 on Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:59 pm

"The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.'
They get so excited, nothing gets in their way
My road it may be lonely just because it's not paved.
It's good for drifting, drifting away."
-Vedder
Private 1st Class moz976

Medals: 3
General Contribution (3)

Reinforcement counters

Postby snoman99991 on Mon May 14, 2007 3:25 pm

Sometimes when I, or I imagine others, play a newer map, or one we've never played before, I wonder if I have all of the bonuses I see or how many troops I will be getting next turn.

Yes, it's not necessarily an incredibly difficult thing to calculate, but part of playing more than one kind of map at a time is keeping track of which bonuses you have and when.

Do you guys think that a simple little reinforcement counter somewhere on the My Games page, or in the actual battle itself would help? This wouldn't be public, it'd be just for you, and it would be useful in fast paced games, or when you're trying to balance two games at the same time.

Just throwing it out there for you guys to rip it up. Thanks a bunch,

Snoman
Private snoman99991

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby hecter on Mon May 14, 2007 4:01 pm

I don't really know what you're suggesting. Maybe if you used the Note to self it might solve your problem.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby poo-maker on Mon May 14, 2007 4:07 pm

No, he wants to know how many men he will get at the start of each turn... Download a greasemonkey script for that...
Brigadier poo-maker

Medals: 19
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: In-game statistics [Done]

Postby darkslider on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm

:-s :-s some effort should be required, i like the live clock but not the stats, even thou i would benifit from it cus i often overlook things, thats part of the game-if you overlook it thats on YOU!!
Sergeant darkslider

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby happy2seeyou on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:59 pm

I don't like that the clock keeps shifting every other second
Captain happy2seeyou

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby lackattack on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:50 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:I don't like that the clock keeps shifting every other second

Hey there, happy!

You have to update your BOB - that is what's causing the jump.
Private 1st Class lackattack
Retired Administrator

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby happy2seeyou on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm

lackattack wrote:
happy2seeyou wrote:I don't like that the clock keeps shifting every other second

Hey there, happy!

You have to update your BOB - that is what's causing the jump.

ahhhh done. ;)
Captain happy2seeyou

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby earthen on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:47 pm

works great thanks,
I only have one problem I'm in a fog of war game and i can see how many territories the other players have! I don't think that is right. it kind of negates the point of fog of war don't you think?
Major earthen

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Return to Implemented Suggestions