Instructions (Getting a Spoil)

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Instructions (Getting a Spoil)

Postby thedon5 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm

In the instructions area, I think it should mention the fact that you can get a spoil just by annhialating the armies of another territory.

Sorry I couldn't do it the proper way, it's just that this is a very quick suggestion. We need a thread for quick suggestions/bug reports too :ugeek: .
Sergeant 1st Class thedon5

Location: Owning You on AoR 3. Highest Score - 1859 (10 Sept '09).
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Instructions (Getting a Spoil)

Postby Thezzaruz on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:10 pm

thedon5 wrote:In the instructions area, I think it should mention the fact that you can get a spoil just by annhialating the armies of another territory.

I agree, unfortunately it seems like the instructions page is a very low priority.

thedon5 wrote:We need a thread for quick suggestions/bug reports too.

No we don't, if you can't be bothered when posting a suggestion then why should anyone be bothered about what you suggested???
(Note that I don't think that your suggestion this time needed any more work than you put in.)
Lieutenant Thezzaruz

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Instructions (Getting a Spoil)

Postby thedon5 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Yep, but if it was a suggestion for example for something like, I dunno, improving something big like the in-game chat system (which I don't think needs improvement ;-) ), but if it was, I'd definitely do it the proper way. I'm not the lazy type. I apologise if I wasn't clear or anything.

Would only take a few mins, would help newer users in finding their feet. I've been playing for a year and didn't know that until today. Just a matter of changing it and saying:

If you either conquer a territory, or annhialate the armies of a territory, you get a spoil.

Something like that.
Sergeant 1st Class thedon5

Location: Owning You on AoR 3. Highest Score - 1859 (10 Sept '09).
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Return to Archived Suggestions