No Double turns=stupid

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: No Double turns=stupid

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm

djt5483 wrote:
bedub1 wrote:I love this. They fix the bug, and all the exploiters of the bug cry like little girls. Nice job Lack!!!!

they changed cuz people that didnt know how to do it were crying like little girls

I know how to do it, but I think it is very cheap tactic, and yes I agree it is good fix. Thanks Lack!
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Major Bruceswar

Medals: 140
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 pm

KraphtOne wrote:If You are ANTI-double turn

aka: anti-freestyle

Please Post Here What Your Win Percentage Is On Freestyle Since They "fixed" Freestyle For You Guys And Made It "fair"

And Though I'm Not Quite The Demonfork I'll Play 5 Against Any Non-DT "freestyle player" And We'll See How This Update Has Made It Even For You...

And If Your Argument Is That It Prevents Me From PWNing Noobs Then How About Posting A Suggestion On What Ranks Are Allowed To Play New Recruits Instead Of Ruining A Game Format That The Better CC Players Enjoy Playing Against Each Other...

and ps: the reason we like playing freestyle is because it takes out the luck factor of a random turn order... but i guess you idiots will take any advantage you can get :evil: :evil: :evil:

~k1

I am anti double turn..... Using map rank here are my stats

+6075 When I put in finished games and freestyle. If I put in Freestyle + escalating I am over +7300

P.S. Freestyle FTW! Yes the Fix is a great one.

Next lame complaint!
Major Bruceswar

Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm

djt5483 wrote:
bedub1 wrote:I love this. They fix the bug, and all the exploiters of the bug cry like little girls. Nice job Lack!!!!

they changed cuz people that didnt know how to do it were crying like little girls

No they changed it to stop rampant farming taking place with it. Thanks Lack!
Major Bruceswar

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 pm

+49 with a 39% win rate...which i think is great cause most would be 8 man esc games...
and im loving the no double turns...
i dont actually think i have ever used double turns to play anyway...
well not intentionally..maybe in the foray of the last few secs to get a card and being too slow but starting strait away

djt5483 wrote:so now if you start a freestyle 1 on 1 and it takes a while to start, your most likely gonna leave and then whoever joins will go first and your most likely fucked... so why would anyone start a casual freestyle 1 on 1 now?

was that not always the way starting a casual freestyle..if you werent around u couldnt go first...
tbh i will take the first turn over a double turn every day of the week
1v1 comes down to the drop and the first turn in 9/10 games
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby KraphtOne on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 pm

lord voldemort wrote:+49 with a 39% win rate...which i think is great cause most would be 8 man esc games...
well not intentionally..maybe in the foray of the last few secs to get a card and being too slow but starting strait away

djt5483 wrote:so now if you start a freestyle 1 on 1 and it takes a while to start, your most likely gonna leave and then whoever joins will go first and your most likely fucked... so why would anyone start a casual freestyle 1 on 1 now?

was that not always the way starting a casual freestyle..if you werent around u couldnt go first...

let's play 10 freestyle games... i'll let you make your move first in every one of em...

see if you can get 9/10...

that statement is proof positive that you do not understand the strategy of freestyle...
Major KraphtOne

Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:20 pm

KraphtOne wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:+49 with a 39% win rate...which i think is great cause most would be 8 man esc games...

let's play 10 freestyle games... i'll let you make your move first in every one of em...

that statement is proof positive that you do not understand the strategy of freestyle...

If I played you in 10 1 vs 1 casual freestyle games and I went first in all I would pwn you... At least 8 of 10 would be mine... 2 would go dice and be yours. :) Next dumb statement.. and yes I play freestyle casual 1 vs 1's

Edited to add in a speed game no way I am moving right when the match starts... I am not a moron :)
Last edited by Bruceswar on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Bruceswar

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:27 pm

KraphtOne wrote:

thats not the point...im talking about 1v1
you may beat me as you have faster internet and a quicker finger...

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 am

lord voldemort wrote:
KraphtOne wrote:

Notice how he did not respond to me....
Major Bruceswar

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:22 am

Bruceswar wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
KraphtOne wrote:

Notice how he did not respond to me....

correct answer cause you are decent at freestyle??

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 am

lord voldemort wrote:correct answer cause you are decent at freestyle??

Decent... well that might be an understatement... those who are bitching are just pissed their farming days / ways are gone. :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Major Bruceswar

Postby AAFitz on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:33 am

Bruceswar wrote:
KraphtOne wrote:

If I played you in 10 1 vs 1 casual freestyle games and I went first in all I would pwn you... At least 8 of 10 would be mine... 2 would go dice and be yours. :) Next dumb statement.. and yes I play freestyle casual 1 vs 1's

Edited to add in a speed game no way I am moving right when the match starts... I am not a moron :)

Well bruce, I must say that I will take you up on that challenge.

10 Freestyle, no cards adjacent games on doodle please. Perhaps youll get 8 out of 10, or even 10 out of 10.
I one hundred percent promise fully to let you go first. You know I wouldnt cheat on that.

I do of course love the double turn being gone. It makes it a game, instead of a race to double turn now.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
Captain AAFitz

Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 am

AAFitz wrote:
Well bruce, I must say that I will take you up on that challenge.

10 Freestyle, no cards adjacent games on doodle please. Perhaps youll get 8 out of 10, or even 10 out of 10.
I one hundred percent promise fully to let you go first. You know I wouldnt cheat on that.

I do of course love the double turn being gone. It makes it a game, instead of a race to double turn now.

Taken! You are on. Games to be made and sent in a few days time max. PM coming.
Major Bruceswar

Previous

Return to General Discussion