Conquer Club

Conqueror Medal

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: Conqueror medal or trophy

Postby jefjef on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:50 am

There really should be a Conquerors award. Something really cool. Though I would stipulate that in order for it to be awarded the recipient has to have never been found guilty of farming and would need to have a rating of 4.4 or higher.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby chapcrap on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:55 am

jefjef wrote:There really should be a Conquerors award. Something really cool. Though I would stipulate that in order for it to be awarded the recipient has to have never been found guilty of farming and would need to have a rating of 4.4 or higher.

Agree that it's awesome. And that people who have been farming shouldn't get it.

However, the rating is subjective. Although 4.4 is pretty low relatively speaking, I think that's a bad idea. And what if someone is above and drops below or vise versa?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby blakebowling on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:21 am

chapcrap wrote:
jefjef wrote:There really should be a Conquerors award. Something really cool. Though I would stipulate that in order for it to be awarded the recipient has to have never been found guilty of farming and would need to have a rating of 4.4 or higher.

Agree that it's awesome. And that people who have been farming shouldn't get it.

However, the rating is subjective. Although 4.4 is pretty low relatively speaking, I think that's a bad idea. And what if someone is above and drops below or vise versa?

Well, by CC policy medals aren't revoked after they are awarded (unless they were mistakenly or improperly awarded).
Private blakebowling

Postby sdh on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 am

ratings mean nothing. you really think demonfork should not be entitled to a conqueror medal because he has a rating lower than 4.4? :-s

would be an awesome medal
Colonel sdh

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:26 am

Forgot to move this.

Implemented
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions