Suggestion: Territories go neutral if team member is kicked

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: Suggestion: Territories go neutral if team member is kic

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:21 pm

agentcom wrote:
Metsfan has pointed you in the right direction. If you would have checked out the intro I posted in the OP, that suggestion was linked to from there. I don't write this stuff for my own health, ya know.

No idea if the thread had been merged at the point I replied following Chewie's post, but I very much doubt that I'm alone in replying to the last few posts of a thread without reading any preceding pages (if they were there at the time). :D
Captain Vid_FISO

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby agentcom on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:
agentcom wrote:
Metsfan has pointed you in the right direction. If you would have checked out the intro I posted in the OP, that suggestion was linked to from there. I don't write this stuff for my own health, ya know.

No idea if the thread had been merged at the point I replied following Chewie's post, but I very much doubt that I'm alone in replying to the last few posts of a thread without reading any preceding pages (if they were there at the time). :D

You can see where it was merged because I noted it in the thread as I virtually always do. And, no, unfortunately you aren't the only one who doesn't read the preceding pages. But I don't think it's too much to ask for someone to go back and read the OP of a topic when it is noted that it has been changed. I'm not sure if it's something to brag about that you don't go back and look at pertinent information that is pointed out to you. Surely, I'm not alone in thinking that :/
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Just looked back, my initial reply was before you merged and then got caught up in semantics with someone that came to the thread after you'd merged it.
Captain Vid_FISO

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions