Conquer Club

Catch-All Area for "Non-Suggestions" (Complaints)

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: Why do we try? I suggest we stop.

Postby squishyg on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:16 pm

i like cc. all i really need is to be able to play the game. there are more maps than i could ever get bored playing. there are lots of settings to choose from. i get shiny medals.

thank you lack!
Captain squishyg

Postby Queen_Herpes on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:23 pm

AON,
Could you point out the suggestions that you think are great...and list links to them here? The perhaps your readers will know precisely what you are talking about.
Cheers!
Q_H
Lieutenant Queen_Herpes

Postby army of nobunaga on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Queen_Herpes wrote:AON,
Could you point out the suggestions that you think are great...and list links to them here? The perhaps your readers will know precisely what you are talking about.
Cheers!
Q_H

Yes I can. There are a ton. Im not sure what good it will do, but maybe then I will come off as something other than a mad asshole stirring the pot.

This post was 10% frustration 40% trying to open eyes 30% because it needed to be said 20% saying f*ck it, why do we care this much

Ill start a list tonight.. there are a lot.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 am

I encourage all of those who posted in this topic to look over the announcement---here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=114833

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

SO many suggestions, yet you pick those...

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 1:22 am

Sorry guys... Ive went through a few of these suggestions... why are you pppl doing polls on BAD IDEAS?
there are so many EASY suggestions that people were 100% in agreement with... you pick these.... what was the thought process... ninja spoils? How about the rest of us that are not japanimation fanatics.

Some of these just fucking suck... should I start a poll asking ppl if these stickies just suck or not? I think you would be surprised and I think you would do like the rest of the mods and audit my poll afraid of the outcome.
Maps Maps Maps!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Re: SO many suggestions, yet you pick those...

Postby Falkomagno on Fri May 28, 2010 1:59 am

and you are.....
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 2:48 am

I am a voice that nevr backs down.

I am the guy that sings the song that other people in CC just think.

Im the guy that will put a forum foot up your forum ass.

And I never ever ever ever lie... You can hate me or like me... but Noone will ever say I lie.

For me to sit by and read the suggestion thread EVERY FUCKING DAY for 2 years.... missing a few days... I think I have a good opinion

NINJA spoils!! HIiiyaaaaaa! make this site a joke.

Ill not be quiet about it.

you want a list of the real shit that is easy to do.. that ppl are 100% in favor of... or you jsut want to vote on the shit 2 ppl give you that they picked out of 100's of GREAT ideas...

NinJA.. HAAAIIIIII ... I throw my secret ball of fire down now and disappear!

You idiots.... RISK was a game that any country and person could play... CC was that online version.... Ninjas? Should I fucking suggest Jaguar warrior spoils, knight spoils, mogolian horse rider spoils....

stupid.. you all are stupid.

should I go on... there are at least 8 other spoils that I can list that will alienate and create a risk that is not true to the game.

Ill never play a fucking "ninja" spoil.

TRy an improvement to the game of world conquest that doesn't single out a culture.

There are fucking 1000000's of improvements...

and we are voting on "Ninja spoils" I guess the mods here are the ones that jerk off to japanimation... sad for the rest of us.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby edwinissweet on Fri May 28, 2010 3:22 am

This is getting locked because it is not a suggestion. If you have an issue with that, please take it up with an admin.
Lieutenant edwinissweet

A SUGGESTION!

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 3:26 am

See my other thread that got locked.

My suggestion is people vot on what gets stickied.

Edinsweet is a mod that is a kid and has a grudge against me. This will probably get locked

But my suggestion is ppl vote on what gets stickied.. Ive see 10000000's of ideas get bypassed that ive read over theyears.

Mod Edit

This is my suggestion.
Last edited by TheForgivenOne on Fri May 28, 2010 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Flame
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Re: A SUGGESTION!

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 3:30 am

dinsweet. you follow me post to post locking stuff.. roflmao...... get a grip...

maybe... just maybe peopl ewant to respond either for or AGAINST ME...

NAZIs;;; lock threads and polls... this is like 4 for you against me for no reason... can ppl respond here?

is it ok kiddo?
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby Falkomagno on Fri May 28, 2010 5:03 am

another rant?? ...hey nobunaga...go and play risk.
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 5:32 am

not a rant.. but great reply ... well thought out
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 5:36 am

from the other thread.. gotlocked

there are so many EASY suggestions that people were 100% in agreement with... you pick these.... what was the thought process... ninja spoils? How about the rest of us that are not japanimation fanatics.

Some of these just fucking suck... should I start a poll asking ppl if these stickies just suck or not? I think you would be surprised and I think you would do like the rest of the mods and audit my poll afraid of the outcome.

Sorry guys... Ive went through a few of these suggestions... why are you pppl doing polls on BAD IDEAS?

-------------------------------------

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 8:48 am
I am a voice that nevr backs down.

I am the guy that sings the song that other people in CC just think.

Im the guy that will put a forum foot up your forum ass.

And I never ever ever ever lie... You can hate me or like me... but Noone will ever say I lie.

For me to sit by and read the suggestion thread EVERY FUCKING DAY for 2 years.... missing a few days... I think I have a good opinion

NINJA spoils!! HIiiyaaaaaa! make this site a joke.

Ill not be quiet about it.

you want a list of the real shit that is easy to do.. that ppl are 100% in favor of... or you jsut want to vote on the shit 2 ppl give you that they picked out of 100's of GREAT ideas...

NinJA.. HAAAIIIIII ... I throw my secret ball of fire down now and disappear!

You idiots.... RISK was a game that any country and person could play... CC was that online version.... Ninjas? Should I fucking suggest Jaguar warrior spoils, knight spoils, mogolian horse rider spoils....

stupid.. you all are stupid.

should I go on... there are at least 8 other spoils that I can list that will alienate and create a risk that is not true to the game.

Ill never play a fucking "ninja" spoil.

TRy an improvement to the game of world conquest that doesn't single out a culture.

There are fucking 1000000's of improvements...

and we are voting on "Ninja spoils" I guess the mods here are the ones that jerk off to japanimation... sad for the rest of us.

"

that was from the other thread..

ninja spoils= idiotic... some of the others not a lot better

we should vote on the stickies

I swear to god almighty ill never play a "ninja" anything...
Last edited by army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 5:38 am

Falkomagno wrote:another rant?? ...hey nobunaga...go and play risk.

hey another attemp at being cool? try real life friends... you look like a Douchebag here when you have nothing to contribute... ppl that just say shit lile " TRying ti rant?" have nothing to say and look gay.

try again f.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 28, 2010 5:41 am

Falkomagno wrote:another rant?? ...hey nobunaga...go and play risk.

kids like you always crack me up... graduate well anything... then talk to me... till then foed.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby edwinissweet on Fri May 28, 2010 6:19 am

Army, you have been reported for flaming. You have to drop this campaign. No one is out to get you. We want your opinions, you seem to contribute well in the foundry forum, why do you have to spam this one?

If you want to continue this, then keep at it, anything thats not a suggestion will get locked. In this forum.
Lieutenant edwinissweet

beep

Postby dolohov on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:36 pm

[Delete Me]
PLACE THE NAME OF THE SUGGESTION IN THE SUBJECT LINE!

Things to remember when posting a new suggestion are that the dice are random, and that lots of analysis has been done on them both internally and public by community members. Also, please take time to search for previous similar suggestions and, if possible, to check current and archived threads before posting something "new". Delete the xxxxxxx, and substitute your text.

Any questions, contact one of the Suggestions Moderators.
[/Delete Me]

Concise description:
  • xxxxxxx

Specifics/Details:
  • xxxxxxx

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • xxxxxxx
Corporal dolohov

Re: beep

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:50 pm

locking this.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

TFO DELETE... not cool enough for rdsrds2120

Postby army of nobunaga on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 pm

was informed my rdsrds2120 that unless i advertise an Idea and got support from the masses it would not pass.

the masses being the 5% of CCers that come to the forums... and the 2$ that ever even look in here.... I should pander to hte kids and idiots I despise.

I guess thats not me.

oh well.. delete please.
thanx
Last edited by army of nobunaga on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Re: I would like an upgrade trophy added

Postby 40kguy on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:33 pm

like every time you buy premium?
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby army of nobunaga on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm

ediedit delete please
Last edited by army of nobunaga on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby army of nobunaga on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Warm and comforting
tempting the sides of my tongue
stimulating calm
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Re: TFO DELETE... not cool enough for rdsrds2120

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:30 pm

I simply said that unless you gain community support, (easiest way to do so by spreading word yourself), then it probably wouldn't get far. Ask any suggs mod and please don't troll again. :roll:
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Re: TFO DELETE... not cool enough for rdsrds2120

Postby army of nobunaga on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:32 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:I simply said that unless you gain community support, (easiest way to do so by spreading word yourself), then it probably wouldn't get far. Ask any suggs mod and please don't troll again. :roll:

it seems to me you are trolling.. I jsut asked for this to be deleted with an explanation of why I wanted it deleted..

thanx for stopping by kiddo.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

who thinks chewky should shut up about conquer club is coned

Postby BoyWonder on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:40 pm

boywonder here and how thinks chewky (:geek:) should shut up about all this conquer club is rigged stuff I mean he buts this down........

Complaint: consistently losing dice rolls 90% of the time when outnumbering opponents 3-1, 4-1, 5-2, 8-5, 11-7 etc, pathetic auto placement favoring opponents most of the time, opponents go 1st 90% of the time, cashing in takes place at 4-5 cards 90% of the time. What is going on here???

Why are you favoring the higher ranked players? Too many losing dice rolls makes this gaming site very suspicious and lots of people are complaining about it!

Really not happy here! If you people are controlling this stuff, then let me lose to very close games NOT to blowouts continually favoring my opponents and especially the higher ranked ones. Are your dice random or rigged? What is going on here?

I am Pissed Off! Really Really PISSED OFF!

I mean it doesnt favour higher rank players and if the administraters etc the ones that controll it e.g lack attack creator of conquer club is a lower rank than me ND IF IT WAS RIGGED he should be best in the world should he not

im not impressed chewky and you should be almost :-$ :!:
Cadet BoyWonder

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Suggestions