- Reprogram spoils so that they are tabulated at the end of any successful assault, but not granted until the start of the player's next turn - held in limbo, similar to "deferred troops" when players miss turns.
- Currently, spoils are granted only when the player hits "end turn".
- For escalating, refusal to end turn can prevent a player from a 5th card for the fastest cash.
- For nuclear, refusal to end turn can prevent a player from a 5th card and forced nuke of himself.
- These are both similar in nature to the old system where refusal to end turn resulted in a Freestyle player being the first up in the next round.
- Current C&A reports are saying this refusal to end turn (which unnecessarily prolongs the game) isn't 'cheating' because the folks are just using what the system program allows, and are not INTENDING to prolong the game (even though they ARE unnecessarily prolonging the games to do this, and prolonging the games unnecessarily is against CC rules)
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- This change will take away the ability to use cheap tactics for spoils, by ensuring that a player must accept spoils and cash if spoils were earned.
- Programming spoils to be earned at the end of assaults but granted at the start of a player's turn will prohibit another potential cheap tactic: refusal to take a turn that might result in undesired cashes.
- Will be more consistent with prior rulings (aka freestyle doubleturn) and fixes that ultimately prevented a "cheap tactic" from being used to manipulate the game.