chapcrap wrote:MOD EDIT:
For any site addon that you'd like to see incorporated, please create a new thread for specific things about the addon that you'd like to be able to use. Such as this one that was created for the snapshot portion of BOB: viewtopic.php?f=535&t=192998
Which add-ons would you like to see built in first?
In the coming weeks, I will compile links to suggestions to turn an add-on (script, greasemonkey, BOB, maprank, whatever) into a built-in component to the site.
This week we happily received the clickable maps (previously an add-on) as a built-in component to the site. Post here if you would like to see other applications made into permanent aspects of the site.
I'm taking a cue from another suggestion and self-reserving the next two posts so that more information can be added in those posts and edited over time...polls will come and go...results will order the add-ons in list of community desired priority...
List of add-ons in order of community desire:
- First poll will determine the initial list
Links to various suggestions about turning an add-on into a built-in and a list of the add-ons that don't have a suggestion associated with them:
- Turn chatglove into a built-in. This allows for easier communication between teammates:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 19&start=0
- Find all games with XXX and you. AKA "Have I played this person before?"
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 51&start=0
- Provide maprank for all users
- Some of BOB (map inspect, snapshots)
- Assault Odds
- Clan Rank
- Conquer Club Watcher
- Tell Me When Notifier (icon)
- Turn Watch
- Dice Analyser
- In-game Analysis
- Map Rank GL
- Score Charts
- Games Filter
- Hide Annoying Signatures
- Hide Unwanted User Posts
- Floating Game Chat
- Game Link
- Game Jump
- Watch This Game
- Saved Searches
- Conquer Club Speed Turns (extension)
- ConquerTell Notifier (extension)
- Saved Searches For IE
- Mac OSX Dashboard Notifier
- Conquer Club Maps And Mapmaker Webpage
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- This will help group those add-ons that users like the most into one place where hopefully they can one day be built into the site