Page 1 of 1

Topic Move MOds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:31 pm
by Qwert
Mine sugestion, that we get new mods,who will pnly be responsibile to move topic to right forum. No coversation,no answers, just to look first post, and to decide its these topic theme are in right place,or its in wrong place,and to imediatly move topic to right place.

I belive that these will bring some order in mess what its created in some forums,expecialy in General DIscusion Topic,who more and more start to look like QUestion And Answer forum.

Re: Topic Move MOds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 pm
by Victor Sullivan
qwert wrote:Mine sugestion, that we get new mods,who will pnly be responsibile to move topic to right forum. No coversation,no answers, just to look first post, and to decide its these topic theme are in right place,or its in wrong place,and to imediatly move topic to right place.

I belive that these will bring some order in mess what its created in some forums.

That's what moderators are for... (partly)

And no, that thread doesn't belong in Q&A. Oh, you man of little faith...

-Sully

Re: Topic Move MOds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 pm
by Qwert
what? are you want to tell me that these topic also need to move into QUESTION AND ANSWER forum???

Re: Topic Move MOds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 pm
by Victor Sullivan
qwert wrote:what? are you want to tell me that these topic also need to move into QUESTION AND ANSWER forum???

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying :roll: Perhaps you need to take an ESL class...

Lesson 1: The word, "these" should be used for plural nouns, while "this" should be used for singular nouns. For example,

"These topics should be moved to General Discussion."
"This topic should be moved to General Discussion."

I'm sorry, I don't mean to belittle you. I just want to enlighten you, qwert!

-Sully

Re: Topic Move MOds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm
by tkr4lf
Victor Sullivan wrote:
qwert wrote:what? are you want to tell me that these topic also need to move into QUESTION AND ANSWER forum???

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying :roll: Perhaps you need to take an ESL class...

Lesson 1: The word, "these" should be used for plural nouns, while "this" should be used for singular nouns. For example,

"These topics should be moved to General Discussion."
"This topic should be moved to General Discussion."

I'm sorry, I don't mean to belittle you. I just want to enlighten you, qwert!

-Sully

The dude's from Serbia. English is not his native language. I don't see the point of being a grammar/spelling Nazi to people who normally use a different language.

Re: Topic Move MOds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm
by Qwert
Victor im here 5 years,and all people what its here same like me,all ready understand what i mean to say. In school i learn Russian Language, and only what i know i learn from TV, and im happy with mine English language. Try to study mine language in same way, and you will see how these is not so easy. Ofcourse you will say "why i need to know some other expecialy slavic language,when half of earth population speak english" . But knowing mine language,in level what i know english, will be great for you, because mine language its much hard to learn then english.

If you want to know Serbian language,i can give you some small course, and when you one day come to wisit Serbia,you will be ready for basic conversation.
Ја нисам наставник српског језика,али могао би те учити српским, али би ти требало јако пуно времена да га научиш, .

Re: Topic Move MOds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm
by Metsfanmax
Moving to REJECTED.

If you think a topic is in the wrong forum, please use the Report function to bring it to the attention of the current moderators. They will look into it. I promise.