No 'blah assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from ME'

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: No 'blah assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from ME'

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:31 am

Geger wrote:It's called Fog of War, not blind War.

Based of definition of FoW, that can be found here, there are some information in FoW. Here CC applies it in form of number of regions.

Fog of war,,,you see or know nothing beyond the outskirts of the adjacent territories you occupy,,its not blind war if you can see around your territory,,,just not beyond the outskirts,,,,again---->if you can't see beyond, how would you know how many territories or armies they have,,,you shouldn't....Keep it all a mystery beyond what the eye can see. Fog the log.
Major MagnusGreeol

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:27 am

FOW,,Not being able to see or know nothing beyond your adjacent territories dosen't make you blind,,why should you know anything beyond your adjacent territories?,,why call it Fog?,,Noone should know how many regions or troops handed out ,,Fog the regions and completely Fog the log to only your moves,,If I don't know where my opponent is beyond adjacent, how would I know how many regions or troops he"s handed out? I think it would be better to keep it all a complete mystery,,you figure it out.
Major MagnusGreeol

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 am

I didn't mean to respond twice,,,I fogged up..lol
Major MagnusGreeol

Return to Archived Suggestions