- People enter truces, it's part of the game & suggested at the login screen, and it's intelligent gameplay. Sometimes, multiples truce are made and that's when it gets messy to track the power blocs. Also, anyone babysitting an account for an out of town player finds it hard to see what's been agreed already
- Suggestion is to add a facility where players wanting to arrange a truce with an opponent can click their name to Flag the suggestion, and the recipient can click an OK or Reject box to accept/refuse.
- If accepted, this becomes visible to both/all players. An extra "Are you sure" confirmation box appears should you try to attack someone if truced, if you be too drunk to remember prior agreements/someone is babysitting your account and you've not given explicit handover notes!
- This is visible /not visible to other unaligned players, depending on new game types to permit this. This stops some of the whines about secret alliances.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- We've all done it - agreed a truce then too many beers later, forgotten that aspect and been deeply sorry afterwards! This avoids that problem and keeps the game honourable.
- anyone taking our turns avoids inadvertent confusion (if they're willing to babysit for us, they're probably already doing their own copious amounts of games, taking our turns on top is an extra hassle so we need to make it easy for them).
- If visible to opponents, then it helps keep the game clean and enjoyable