Premium 1 month

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Premium 1 month

Postby x0scorpion0x on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 pm

[Delete Me]
PLACE THE NAME OF THE SUGGESTION IN THE SUBJECT LINE!

Things to remember when posting a new suggestion are that the dice are random, and that lots of analysis has been done on them both internally and public by community members. Also, please take time to search for previous similar suggestions and, if possible, to check current and archived threads before posting something "new". Delete the xxxxxxx, and substitute your text.

Any questions, contact one of the Suggestions Moderators.
[/Delete Me]

Concise description:
  • Premium for 1 or 3 months

Specifics/Details:
  • I was wondering would be a good idea to add pay for premium for less time... so more ppl have a chance to pay... i would pay 1 or 3 months premium

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • pretty sure this would benefit the website since there are so many players that are willing to spend less money to play here
Corporal x0scorpion0x

Re: Premium 1 month

Postby caymanmew on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 am

it is already a great deal 30 bucks for a year is not something you'll find on most sites

also i think i heard somewhere that lower cost would not make sense after money spent on transactions or something like that

ether way it has been suggested before and was rejected
high score 3185
Major caymanmew

Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (17)

Postby Master Bush on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 am

caymanmew wrote:it is already a great deal 30 bucks for a year

It's $25. But the op has a good idea. It could be like xbox. 1 month = $5.99 / 3 months = $9.99 / 1 year = $25
PUCK YOU MODS!
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of phyiscal and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Darwins_Bane on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:04 am

x0scorpion0x wrote:

Concise description:
  • Premium for 1 or 3 months

Specifics/Details:
  • I was wondering would be a good idea to add pay for premium for less time... so more ppl have a chance to pay... i would pay 1 or 3 months premium

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • pretty sure this would benefit the website since there are so many players that are willing to spend less money to play here

This has already been suggested and rejected.
high score : 2294
02:59:29 ‹Khan22› wouldn't you love to have like 5 or 6 girls all giving you attention?
10/11/2010 02:59:39 ‹TheForgivenOne› No.
Corporal Darwins_Bane

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
General Contribution (4)

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 am

I still like this idea a ton. :)
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Major Bruceswar

Medals: 140
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby x0scorpion0x on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:03 pm

honesty..... i dont see why rejected... i rather paying for 1 or 3 months since i dont know if i will like the game like to be here ALLLLLL the year -.- even for xbox i get 3 months ... im pretty sure there are alot of players that are not willing to pay $25 for 1 year since they are testing the game ... im pppppretty sure this would give u guys more money.. $25 / 12m = 2.08 per month so... doing 1 month = $3.50 around.. and 3 months $8.50? or $9? i would rather paying 3 months than 1 year.. and so far all the friends i know even the ones that told me about this game would like to pay less for less time :l but well... if it was rejected its their bussiness ;) didnt know it was so sry for not searching
Corporal x0scorpion0x

Return to Archived Suggestions