Busted Multi punishment Change

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby cookie0117 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Letting people keep the point that they cheated out of other is wrong. Cheating should not be rewarding and if your cheating to give yourself the kick of having more points, then the way to punish them is take the points.

Also would be nice to give them back to the people they were cheated from, happens in every other walk of life that stolen property is returned when you can trace the owner.
User avatar
Captain cookie0117
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:18 pm

cookie0117 wrote:Cheating should not be rewarding and if your cheating to give yourself the kick of having more points, then the way to punish them is take the points.

Can't say it better.
Last edited by chapcrap on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 pm

chapcrap wrote:
cookie0117 wrote:Cheating should not be rewarding and if your cheating to give yourself the kick of having more points, then the way to punish them is take the points.quote]
Can't say it better.


Well, you could have. But it would involve another "[" on your part at the end quote ;)
Image
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 104
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (12)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:56 pm

IcePack wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
cookie0117 wrote:Cheating should not be rewarding and if your cheating to give yourself the kick of having more points, then the way to punish them is take the points.quote]
Can't say it better.


Well, you could have. But it would involve another "[" on your part at the end quote ;)

and a / :roll: #-o
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Master Bush wrote:how does this forum work? when does a suggestion become address?



Between 2-3 years, Bush.
User avatar
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby cookie0117 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:33 pm

I do not see why it would take a certain number of people to read and post on a topic to do the right thing. Multis ruin the site and game for people, so CC should be proactive in stopping and punishing the behaviour. Not drag their feet and wait untill the calls are at page 5 before considering it.

Taking the points off of a multi and returning them to people they were taken from is only bad for the multis, not wanting to do it is sending the message that CC rewards being a multi by allowing you to keep your ill gotten gains, also it maintains the punishment of honest players who do not get their stolen points back.
User avatar
Captain cookie0117
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby nebsmith on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 pm

I like the idea, but how much work would it be to go through all the games the multi played and return the lost points.
Also would any of the other players stats need reseting too.
Image
Sergeant nebsmith
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 am
Location: London
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (12)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby b00060 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 pm

No mercy for cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
Captain b00060
 
Posts: 2452
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Washington D.C.
Medals: 163
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby mc05025 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 pm

b00060 wrote:No mercy for cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yeaaaa, I agree. I think 2 years in prison is the best solution
User avatar
Colonel mc05025
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Medals: 33
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby cookie0117 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:40 am

nebsmith wrote:I like the idea, but how much work would it be to go through all the games the multi played and return the lost points.
Also would any of the other players stats need reseting too.


I am by no means a computer wizard, I can work this site, just. As all the games are archived, it cant be that difficult to serach them, then reverse the results. Sure it would take the writing of a computer jiggery pokery program but these people are wizards, all this happens
User avatar
Captain cookie0117
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby blakebowling on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 am

cookie0117 wrote:
nebsmith wrote:I like the idea, but how much work would it be to go through all the games the multi played and return the lost points.
Also would any of the other players stats need reseting too.


I am by no means a computer wizard, I can work this site, just. As all the games are archived, it cant be that difficult to serach them, then reverse the results. Sure it would take the writing of a computer jiggery pokery program but these people are wizards, all this happens

Since point gain/loss is calculated based on current score. You would have to recalculate EVERY game where points have been issued after a multi gained/lost points.

I'll try to make it a bit more clear:

Let's say you have a four player game, where blue and yellow are multi's.
If yellow helps blue win, and they are later busted. Points would have to be calculated backwards up through that game, and then forwards for every game any of those four have played in, and then recursively with those games, and on and on until every game would need to be recalculated.

TL;DR - It's not possible with the current points system. You'd need to change the way score works fundamentally.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5055
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:43 pm

mc05025 wrote:
b00060 wrote:No mercy for cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yeaaaa, I agree. I think 2 years in prison is the best solution

I think this is only possible solution. :lol:

I don't really care that much about getting points back from losing to a multi, but I do think they should all just get point resets. I think it would deter multis a bit more and be more fair to the site in general.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby lethlethe on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:41 pm

cookie0117 wrote:I do not see why it would take a certain number of people to read and post on a topic to do the right thing. Multis ruin the site and game for people, so CC should be proactive in stopping and punishing the behaviour. Not drag their feet and wait untill the calls are at page 5 before considering it.

Taking the points off of a multi and returning them to people they were taken from is only bad for the multis, not wanting to do it is sending the message that CC rewards being a multi by allowing you to keep your ill gotten gains, also it maintains the punishment of honest players who do not get their stolen points back.


I agree, a good idea is a good idea. No matter how much people reacted. Or, they should revamp the suggestion system - which was suggested in the suggestion forum. :)
Captain lethlethe
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 am
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby lethlethe on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:45 pm

blakebowling wrote:
cookie0117 wrote:
nebsmith wrote:I like the idea, but how much work would it be to go through all the games the multi played and return the lost points.
Also would any of the other players stats need reseting too.


I am by no means a computer wizard, I can work this site, just. As all the games are archived, it cant be that difficult to serach them, then reverse the results. Sure it would take the writing of a computer jiggery pokery program but these people are wizards, all this happens

Since point gain/loss is calculated based on current score. You would have to recalculate EVERY game where points have been issued after a multi gained/lost points.

I'll try to make it a bit more clear:

Let's say you have a four player game, where blue and yellow are multi's.
If yellow helps blue win, and they are later busted. Points would have to be calculated backwards up through that game, and then forwards for every game any of those four have played in, and then recursively with those games, and on and on until every game would need to be recalculated.

TL;DR - It's not possible with the current points system. You'd need to change the way score works fundamentally.


Does it really have to be that complicated? Why not look back at the game they played together and evenly redistribute the points? Btw: most multi's do not play that much games as multi's (at least, I think they don't - anyone can verify that?) since their alias probably is a freemium-player. But still, I'm sure there must be an easier way to solve this?
Captain lethlethe
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 am
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby lethlethe on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 pm

O, and before I forget: I support this suggestion. The current policy isn't harsh enough on cheaters (au contraire).
Captain lethlethe
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 am
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:21 pm

lethlethe wrote:Does it really have to be that complicated? Why not look back at the game they played together and evenly redistribute the points? Btw: most multi's do not play that much games as multi's (at least, I think they don't - anyone can verify that?) since their alias probably is a freemium-player. But still, I'm sure there must be an easier way to solve this?
To do things properly it would be that complicated. Since the point system is dependent on the current score of players, any game that are completed between the time when the player loses points to the multi and the time when when those points are returned would be affected. Simply doing so would open up a new avenue for abuse where it would be to a player's advantage to lose as many games to multi (and then have the points returned) as possible. Doing so would allow a player to temporarily lower their score, allowing the player to gain more points (or lose less) from other games than they should have.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby lethlethe on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 am

spiesr wrote:
lethlethe wrote:Does it really have to be that complicated? Why not look back at the game they played together and evenly redistribute the points? Btw: most multi's do not play that much games as multi's (at least, I think they don't - anyone can verify that?) since their alias probably is a freemium-player. But still, I'm sure there must be an easier way to solve this?
To do things properly it would be that complicated. Since the point system is dependent on the current score of players, any game that are completed between the time when the player loses points to the multi and the time when when those points are returned would be affected. Simply doing so would open up a new avenue for abuse where it would be to a player's advantage to lose as many games to multi (and then have the points returned) as possible. Doing so would allow a player to temporarily lower their score, allowing the player to gain more points (or lose less) from other games than they should have.


Ok, thanks. Still, I something will be done about this.
Captain lethlethe
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 am
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby trinicardinal on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:33 am

I like the idea - it might need some tweaking based on the scoring system but I do agree that multis need to be more harshly treated.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Image
User avatar
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am
Location: On a Tropical Island - Coconut anyone?
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby Woodruff on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 pm

nebsmith wrote:I like the idea, but how much work would it be to go through all the games the multi played and return the lost points.
Also would any of the other players stats need reseting too.


Agreed. The first part of the proposal is good, but I think the returning of points is probably asking too much.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4974
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby sundance123 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:43 pm

I support this completely. I am sure the owner gets what he wants when a busted multi pays another 25 dollars and thats okay. The CC community should get something too (aka justice) as the cheating is against us and not the site administrators (sorry guys).
User avatar
Captain sundance123
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:29 pm
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby kronic69 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 am

CC needs to listen to its customers!!

I agree that having and using multi accounts can make this game frustrating....however for almost 5 years a suggestion was made to have the ability to change your user name. Has CC listened...NO. I grew bored and frustrated with CC almost a year ago and I have not used this account (kronic69) since then. Recently I got the urge, however I wanted to start over.....So I created a new account and immediately sent a help ticket to notify CC mods that I will be using the new account ONLY and to deactivate my old account. Lets be clear, I in no was going to misuse the new account. I was met with a rude response and threats to deactivate both accounts.... deactivate.. so the can really do that.... one response even told me to only use my "primary" account... this infers that you can have a secondary account....CC mods.. stop the GOD complex and listen to your customers.

my suggestions are:

1. Create an ability to "prestige" (after you reach a certain point total) and start your stats all over, possibly giving a metal when doing so
2. During the prestige stage, offer the option to change your user name
3. or offer the ability to create an alternate user name under the same account
4. Follow a protocall all for account deactivation (not allow for games to be joined or forum posting) and allow for a new account user name to be created.

This will help to control misuse and allow for a user name change.
I am not suggesting to lose any game data or harm the integrity of the game, but to improve and allow for flexibility in a simple task... change your user name. The only reason why I created a new account (I had the old one since 20007) was because I grew tired of my old user name and wanted to start over on my stats and not to cheat in any way.

CC MODS wake up and start implementing some of these suggestions, instead of saying NO, think of how suggestions can improve the site and increase the #of paid users.... until this happens, I will probably remain a Freemium player.... if I play at all.
User avatar
Sergeant kronic69
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: Cali
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

You do know that multi's don't always create a second account just to get a new name, right?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5162
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby lethlethe on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:09 am

Hey forgiven, good to read your response. I think he does know this, I think he just wants to add to the discussion by saying there is apparently a policy to delete accounts in certain instance. The rest should be part of a different suggestion thread - maybe the moderator can create a new topic for his suggestions about prestiging, etc.

While we're at it: do you forgiven have any reactions to the original suggestion concerning the rather loose policies against cheaters?
Captain lethlethe
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 am
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby eddie2 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 am

i am behind this 100 percent. i have always thought what most multis do is.

when close to running out of premium (like last month) they open a multi get as many points as possible from the multi account either in multi player games or single player. the multi then gets busted they get stripped of premium (that was going to run out anyway.) and wow they have a couple of hundred extra points and no punishment as they just buy the premium they were going to anyway. and carry on playing.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: Busted Multi punishment Change

Postby lethlethe on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Never looked at it that way - but indeed that would be the way to go if you are a premium player...
Captain lethlethe
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 am
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Next

Return to Archived Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login